Reviews for Only A Year
scriptrixlatinae chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh gods, this is heartbreaking. I know what will happen to them from reading DAYD, but as much as that, I have the recent experience of telling myself a similar line and ending up changing my entire career path (though for the better, I think) after I fell apart under the stress of my internship. So much can change in a year, and you never know when just a few short months will do a complete 180 on your life. Even if it's ultimately a good change, going through it is hell, and knowing what these characters will go through in the next year is heartbreaking.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Gosh, I love this trio so much. And I was eating while reading and literally choked when I read 'He's only Ernest in the country.' - Love that play, kudos for working that in!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Sometimes planning for something that may or may not ever happen is the best way to deal with something unexpected and painful.
Cynical-Smile01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh god, this was so sad! The fact you knew what was going to happen isn't even dramatic irony, because how could such a thing be considered irony? Once again you have created a work of art.
Danwea chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What are you doing to be? That was so heartbreaking. They have their whole lives ahead of them and a wonderful carefree future and then Voldemort has to go and ruin everything and what have you done?

MY TEARS ARE EVERYWHERE!

I love it!
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was so good! It felt so sad when they said goodbye...
MorphieAndMelina chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is so awesome! You are on FIRE! :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011