Reviews for Sheena Talks to the Girls
Caetsith chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
'Luc snickered'

Me : Oh, 0.o Wow! or Yay?

'"Whazzat?"'

Me : Did you meant 'Shazam', my dear? *evil snickers*

'"Lord Riou does not two-time anyone!"'

Okay, That was hilarious _; Please considering to make more
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Don't hate Sheena, huh? I don't know...it's a little difficult to tell one way or the other, lol. Seriously, this is a wonderfully written fanfic. And when it comes to Sheena, there aren't that many of them here. Great job!

PS: Loved his comment about 'two-timing':). He's one to talk!
Philweasel chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Hahahahahahahahahah!

I love Sheena :)
pureVENOM chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
A Sheena fic! Whooo! Nawww, who COULD hate Sheena? Heh!
Eriset chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Haha, cute. I should try loitering around HQ, too...see what ficcy ideas pop up. _
Stacia chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Oh, this was a good short story! I liked it very much. Poor Sheena, I almost pity the hormone crazy guy, key word almost. Heh, my favorite part was when Sheena got transported to Muse by Vikki. He didn't even get her to notice him. I also liked it when Luc snickered from his spot at the tablet when Oulan dumped Sheena on the ground to congulate Nanimi on a job well done. Great fic!
Nanami Ice chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Hey, Lorelai, I really liked this!
The Kraken chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Funny. If there is such a thing as Sheena's "essence", then you've captured it perfectly.
archangel chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
really, you had to make sheena suffer.
Miyozuki Friidomo chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Now THIS is funny. Nicely done. :D
Viki chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Quite funny actually, and I liked the fact that you included Viki in this fic as most people don't(even if it was just 30 seconds of fame).

One day Sheena will get so low he'll start checking up Taki.
Karma chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Heh...cute. Really cute. _ And well-written. Sheena really doesn't have a clue, and you captured that well. (But that was a rather bad pun made by Klaus, dontcha think? _~)
Dunefar chapter 1 . 5/3/2002