Reviews for Poison
DeadlySpider888 chapter 4 . 3/3
Awww, how sweet! :)
Del-Spooner chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
great story but if you continue when you change character put in bracket who you've changed to, makes it easyer to understand

patrick
CharmanderGatomon chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This is absolutely lovely and I just really want you to finish it. Please? And I love how the south meadow is like a utopia of acceptance. It's like a metaphor for pflag or something and its just so perfect.:) please finish it soon
Fanfiction-lover chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Dammit, well ill wait untill you'll write the next chapter
Fanfiction-lover chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
ouch...this wont end well "
Fanfiction-lover chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I LOVE it
Fanfiction-lover chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hehehe...
a really big fan chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
When will the next update be I've just finished chapter 4 and I'm so exited for the next update
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
FALINE! FELINE MEANS 'CAT'!
wolfynightrunner chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
aww nice i like that.
wolfynightrunner chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow bambi's dad seem mad and hurt him ronno loves bambi gay story ok!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Do more come on hurry
Bambi chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Hi frist of all i would like to say i love this story i really do,but no disrespect or anything but it's not right to make Bambi gay.I am a Bambi and Feline fan and i like stories that makes them fall in Bambi being gay in all i don't enjoy that also Ronno i don't care if you make him gay with someone eles just please have him and Bambi be over with and let Feline be with Bambi.I don't know what's wrong with you people talking about how Bambi and Ronno would make a good couple when they really don't!Feline and Bambi makes the perfect couple no matter people is just being haters on Feline because Bambi isn't gay and with Ronno.I'm not the one to be harsh,but it's just that i don't enjoy that at ,but it's not right to lie.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Step bro and sis... unexpected ending. I can't believe I'm writing this since I am a HUGE Bambi fan and that means I don't like Ronno... But I hope he understands.
furry1 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012