Reviews for Fairest of Them All
Ocaso chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww, short and sweet. I would have been okay without the ending, but to each his own. Well done.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aww, that was adorable...especially Jess' huge wink. xP
ferggirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Um, if possible I like this even more than the first one! Totally in character, and I love that she was opposed to being the princess. Hee.
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aw, so cute! Loved it.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Heehee! I adore this even MORE! Such an excellent follow-up; a similar, obvious-yet-surprising premise with lovely metaphors and grammar to boot! Many thanks for the improvement of this category.
ellie-dashwood chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
i can easily see this actually being an actual episode. great one. can't wait for more.
RikiMuniz chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
You should write more! I really loved this! :D
lambtoslaughter chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
AWwwww... super cute piece and it really fits the sweetness of this show; you got their dwarves perfect too! lol. schmidt is def dopey even if he doesn't want to admit it. haha i love this show
Marte chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awww. This was perfect too. I loved the last sentence about all the stuff they had to vanquish in the years to come. Loved it.
Sweet Irony chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Cute!
Bonesluver chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it, this was adorable and very sweet. I am in love with this show. I am a total Nick and Jess fan. On this last episode I was really hoping that he would have kissed her. The sexual tension between the two was crazy.
Willow chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aw, that was cute, too! I can just see this happening in the show. You've got a good understanding of each character!
cococatgurl101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was great! I loved this whole thing!