Reviews for The Destiny's Time Lord
Please, if you invest time and thought and passion to write an intriguing and entertaining story like this one ... invest a bit of time and trust in a beta-reader. Especially if you are not a native English-speaker, as I suspect. (German, maybe?)

Because this story is, I'm sorry to say, riddled with mistakes. There are mixed up tenses, wrong prepositions, missing words, indicative/subjunctive-mistakes, wonky idioms, lexically wrong words, and wrong word-orders.

That considerably takes away from the enjoyment this story could otherwise bring. Don't get me wrong, it's still an intriguing and entertaining story - otherwise I wouldn't have finished reading it. But for the future, I hope you find yourself a beta-reader. If you already have, all the better. :)
dragon of tassir chapter 1 . 5/22/2013 start though I do have to point out they'd searched the ship longer for the intruder before giving up but in the end they found him anyway or so I think.
lordcaelus chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
masterful chapter worthy of a doctor who episode. I feel sorry for the crew of Destiny with these three coming for a visit. Hope u continue it in another story or chapter. Anyway this story was vert entertaining for me. Thx!
lordcaelus chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
amazing chapter that fits in the events perfectly. Still a bit more of mystery will do fine
lordcaelus chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
brilliant chapter...the battle was so intense and with twists. and Stealth, full of surprises that one. But I have to admit I did not see that one coming - Eli is Stealth. Can't wait to find out how this happened given Stealth is back three years in time with Eli about to die...
lordcaelus chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
this is a surprise. Lanteans, bad ones too. A credit for Gallifrey...good chapter
lordcaelus chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
interesting technology...keep the good work
lordcaelus chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
good chapter, interesting and full of info
lordcaelus chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
yey another time lord. Interesting beginning. Back in time... Nothing is as it seems. Can't wait to see more
aradialice chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Omg u r amazing :0 I want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
very who chapter...
FORD B chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
A completely and incredible awesome read! Incredible ending as well!
Lord-Drakos chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hm, good story but I would suggest an edit of the gate scene.

Not only do the highly trained soldiers react badly, but what are essentialy the senior, and most responsible, members of the crew all decide to leave the ship the very next day, despite the fact that they should still be searching for the guy or atlest stick around in case something goes wrong
GMMaster chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
nice story

hope it will go on for a long time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
wow man what the hell? That's a curious twist there... What the heck? I'm guessing that was not the Doc though it seems rather close...and whst's the deal with Eli?