Reviews for Road to Hell
sullivan89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
W.O.A.H!
Nath chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved thos story ! Thank you for writing about Dean and Jo, they are my favorit couple and I'm so mad Jo is dead :'( I still hope she will come back one day ! :p
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great last line :)
stephaniew chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Now that's it's been published that I'm always right... heh heh heh... ;)

Love love love this one. The thoughts, the need, everything he's feeling ring really true to me. We all know why he's there, but it's not as a use her thing, it's more of a comfort thing. But the sex? Now that's just smokin' hot. Loved the vibrator bit...too funny! And going commando? Damn...that gives me alllll kinds of inappropriate thoughts... And that she's totally on the same page with him, it's perfect.

The I love you thing surprised me the first time I read it, but I really think it works. I think he needed to hear it just then...hear that someone cared about him...that he mattered to someone in this world (besides Sam). Really well done!

Excellently crafted story...makes me a little jealous that you can write at this caliber while sick! :) Wonderful job sweets!
deansmistress22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this. this was freaking amazing. wow. the love scene was just wow. amazing work. I cant wait for the next part of it!

also, feel better!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That ending was gut wrenching. Even knowing it was their only night together, Jo still wouldn't change anything about it. I think all of us have felt that way once or twice. And so what if this idea was been done before. It was written with passion and originality. And I for one live the "what if's" so I say bring it on. Whatever you've got.

*Highlights for me*

-Dean regretting not calling Jo after he said he would. It made perfect sense that he wouldn't know what to say to her.

-Resenting how empty her apt. looked without personal touches. Much like his would be, huh?

-How Jo still went in search of antiseptic to tend to Dean's cut, even though she's fighting back tears.

Another homerun!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awww, I really liked this fic. It was hot and (delightfully) smutty, whilst also being incredibly sad and poignant at the same time.

I can't wait to read the sequel you mention here, and I look forward to some hopefully sappy scenes between my favourite pairing in that one.

Great fic, hun!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
lol I started reading this yesterday at the library then this really, cute guy came in and I had to stop cuz, getting all googly eyed at the pc wouldn't have helped lol. Loved it! Dean was just. .. *sigh* and Jo was all . .wow. .. lol
fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I can't believe that this doesn't have more reviews! Seriously awesome. This fic has a great mix of emotion, sexyness and great writing! Good job, and I hope that more people read this and review it!
SPNgurl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was both amazing and sweet. I really love the way that it's written! Great job!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this was the perfect way for Dean to prepare himself for Hell. if only it had actually happened

can't wait for its companion piece!