Reviews for Possibly Meant to Be
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Yeah Bori had possibilities lije you mention the liiks they give each other and their little moments. This was a nice one shot demonstrating this.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Perfect way to explain what's going on between Tori and Beck because we all know that there's something more between them.
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so good! You should turn it into a multi chapter story! When reading it I actually thought it was and I was SO disappointed it wasn't lol. Please please please continue it!
easy love chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I don't normally write reviews, specially 'coz I'm always on my phone & it's a hassle logging in, but for this I'd make an exception

It's quite cute & very...interesting :) I was looking for a Beck/Tori happy ending but, this was really good & well written I like Jade & I like how you didn't make her be the villain :) It's a nice little fic :')
Mary Tyler-Moore chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I liked it! I loved the idea that Beck and Tori didn't get their happy ending. Super cute!
TearsOfMusic chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I find it amazing :) really good, but felt bad that they realized they cant be more than friends
CassieReece chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i really loved it. i liked how descriptive it was because i tend to imagine stories in my head as if they were a show or a movie so that really helps. i also liked how you made it seem really real like it could actually happen on the show or in real life in a similar situation. so yeah, it was just great and i really loved the scene where beck and tori were in the nurse's office :)
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was a wonderful read.
xoray812 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i thought it was so cute! i wish they had a happy ending it was so sad yet cute because realistically they wouldnt have gotten together that quickly. so i really liked it.
DLC chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Disappointing that this doesn't have more reviews. I've been browsing through this section for a while and this is really the only story I've found that seems to portray the characters realistically. In most fics either Tori's a bitch, Jade's completely heartless, or Beck just suddenly forgets all his feelings for Jade to run after Tori, depending on the pairing the author prefers, but this is really exactly how it would happen. Jade would get understandably jealous to an insane level and lash out, Tori and Beck would admit how they feel but wouldn't be willing to cheat ('cause neither of them is that kind of person). Great job!
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
SweettFace chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very well written! I LOVED IT!