Reviews for The White Dress
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was absolutely lovely. I loved the progression of their relationship and realizing that Edward knew exactly what Carlisle was thinking the whole time.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was too fun. I want some winter clothes now! thx..gr
I'llTakeAlice chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I smile when Carlisle smiles too. This story was delightful. Hot and sweet and so vividly described. I would love to read about Edward in an infinite number of dresses. The unraveling of their feelings toward each other was exquisite. You do such a pefect job of writing kink that's nothing at all about kink. And I never expected to care much tor ctossdressing, but I should have trusted your beautiful writing to change my mind.
I'llTakeAlice chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
So very hot...I like this docile Edward. Great work with the prompt. The ending is my favorite though, poor silly Tanya, doesn't have a clue. :)
beckybrit chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I just loved this.

You made Edward sound so hot in all his dresses, I wanted him! I love how Carlisle had all those dirty thoughts about him and didnt care that Edward could see it all. It was just so lovely, and so hot.

Awesome job.
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was lovely! I'm not sure if I prefer the idea of Edward in a dress, or the idea of how turned on Carlisle is by it!
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
"Perhaps you should call me Esme,"

You have outdone yourself! This will have to be my favorite of yours.
odiejae chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
omg, i loved it! so hot and a fantastic build up!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
wasn't sure from reading the title that I would like this one shot, but I loved it! thought it was so beautifully written and very
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It's hard to eplain how lovely this is. As always, the cadence is beautiful, the POV tight. I'm right in his head and everything is so sensual. I can feel the crumbling wall and the click of heels and pull of fabric and skin. Love how you play with Edward as a perpetual 17yo who always comes too soon without even really drawing attention to it. It's just there.

Really, really beautiful. Your words are always such a treat.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Fabulous story. Loved the gradual progression of their sexual feelings for one another. How in the hell did you fit so much into a o/s I'll never know. Loved it.

Nancy
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
holy christ hun that was kinky hot!
lavishone chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Perfect!
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was so sexy and naughty I could hardly contain myself. I think that the secrecy and underlying danger of it all added to the effect and made it all the more arousing. I loved every word, comma, and space of this story! And now I think that's enough of my gushing for tonight :) Thanks again for sharing!

Athena