Reviews for The White Dress
sessahhh chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I loved both the prompt and the o/s that came out of it. Who wouldn't love a vampward/vamplisle story involving panties, dresses, lingerie and C/E f*cking? No one, that's who. Plus, you wrote it in like two seconds and it was exceptional. Impressive. I don't think I'd kick these two out of my bed, or theirs (if I some how got to watch them go out it). I'll cross my fingers for your secret portkey into their hide-away. I like that you took the extra second to determine Edward's leg hair wouldn't grow back once shaven but I was stuck on the fact that it would be harder than hard to shave/wax it. Honestly, if that's all I'm getting stuck on, who gives a flying f*ck but I thought it was funny. What kind of razor would he use - would it be a lazy bick? A Venus with aloe strip? LOL. j/k. Great job. Veeeery hot. Especially that white dress... mmmm... no panties... teeny weiner (wait, what? tiny peen? how unusual!).
teleshawna chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I liked this story. Different that the clothes brought something out in both of them that wasn't there before. It was nice that they both accepted it easily rather than angst filled. Thank you and happy thanksgiving!
heylady chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! Never thought I'd be into this but I find it very well written and just plane hot. Love it!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
that was delicious. hope the prompter loves it too.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
lovely ui love how the cahracters own who they are
STUBBORN ROSE chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
very hot!
luvrofink chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was...oh man. I am at a loss as to tell you how incredibly erotic and beautiful this was. You definitely did the prompt justice. I sincerely hope that they were as happy and pleased as I am. Now, I'm definitely dying to read the priest prompt you took. Great job and I'll be looking for more of your work!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I liked this a lot!
kinnetikdreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I just love this, it's fun, sometimes thought provoking and if it is Edward and Carlisle? Well then of course, it's perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Dew on the Sunflower chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was kind of fantastic. Love it

Luv ya

Sunflower
LetDownAgain chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my fucking God Violet! What are you trying to do to me! Not my kink (or at least never knew it was). Now though, I think perhaps Edward in a dress is EXACTLY what I need. You hands down write the best C/E fic. Beautiful lyrical and lovely as always. And holy hell, the desire was simply palpable. Perfect rendered as always.
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Holy. Fucking. Hell. HAWT.
laverett chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Swoon! I'm not sure what else I want to say here. Hot Understatement...

Howabout... Continue this PLEASE! We can follow them all over the world for centuries and orgasm vicariously through Edward's fashion and Carlisle's passion!

Thank you for writing!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I found this incredibly erotic and sexy. So interesting and different! Thanks for writing this and sharing!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I can't even handle your writing. I just can't. The imagery and the need and the desire and all of it are just incredible. I don't generally have the cross-dressing kink/fetish, but god was this hot and do I ever want to see this played out before me. Unf.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »