Reviews for The White Dress
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Lovely!
sadtomato chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow. So hot! I loved it, think it was perfect for the prompt. I like the tenderness and affection between htem too. Great job!
FrenchCaresse chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow!

Great story, I love how you paint pictures with just a few words.

Hot!
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Loved this, so beautiful and sensual :)
donnersun chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What a lovely story! Very well done. I love the idea of Carlisle using Edward's gift to his advantage. So often it's portrayed as an irritation; other characters are always trying to keep their thoughts from Edward. I really liked the way you used it, though. And of course the rest of the story was brilliant as well. Thanks for sharing!
faintheartednot chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I don't know if I can string together a coherent sentence, but this? This is amazing. I love it! The slow progression of it, the fact that they're vamps (! soft spot there), and it's just all so good. Amazing fill!
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Omfg...that was.. o_o Amazing
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I wished there was more when it was over. So beautifully written. I didn't think I would like a story about cross-dressing, but I'm glad I took a chance. Your characterizations of Carlisle and Edward were spot-on.
Anonymous82215 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You did such a perfect job filling that prompt, and your writing is lovely, as always. This isn't necessarily my favorite kink, but after reading your CinderellaWard, I knew I had to give this one a try. I'm glad I did. It was terrific. I love your C/Es. Love them! Well done! -ICM :)
whitwit chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Dear Violet,

I'm in love with you. If both of us weren't already married, I would elope with you. You write the best Carlward ever! Now, I must step away to fan myself. This story is so hawt!

Love, Rachel (whitwit619)
mssdare chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh dear lord... This wasn't my prompt but it is totally my kink. And the way you wrote it is just ubelievable. I am elated you decided to write this. It is PERFECT.

The clothing, the words they use, the shattered sentences, the raw but so twisted need, the little details like the drops of cum spilling and soaking the stocking, the little additional kinks like the licking over the fabric, or the f*ck between the thighs...

I am left here, whimpering and dizzy.

This was like my wettest dream come true. I want to read it over and over again. And then once more.

Thank you.

MD
prassacut chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
oooh Loved it!

I love the way in unfold, i love how both get swamped in the game and lust come out of it. I love that they both go with. I love how you wrote them!

I loooove how you wrote about and described the dresses and other clothing, so sensual and all. Damn it, I wanted to fuck him too just because he was wearing them!

I looooove that you wrote another fantastic C/E

and damn, I loove this crossdressing kink.

You're my hero, I will pet your hair and fondle your boobs for many times to come.

You made my shitty day wonderful. This story is so full of win!

hugs.

L.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Totally not my kink. But it could be. It could be. Fantastic job with the prompt. Thanks!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Holy shit sugar, this was HOT HOT HOT. I don't usually find cross-dressing my thing, but you smashed it outta the park! It had a really lovely 1020's vibe, although I could not point out a single reason why I think that. Just perfect fill, sugar, perfect.
stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I like the sultry tone of this story, and the fact that Carlisle's a reluctant, but eventual, connoisseur. Thanks for writing.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »