Reviews for A Fox's Dawn
imnotraven16 chapter 19 . 5/25
awesome chapter
aly chapter 19 . 5/21
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Anything my 2 guys likes is fucked up.
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 2/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 2/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
Redrum98 chapter 19 . 2/14
I like this story, mostly because I love any storyline with Naruto getting banished from konaha then somehow joins the akatsuki. From the stories I have read up to this point is Naruto having a blind hatred for the village and not thinking of other things to do other than distroy and then it would be the end. This story actually makes me want Naruto to succeed in his quest for peace, there is revenge but not blind rage, there is the thought of what to do to get there and what happens afterwards, this idea really excites me and makes me want to read more.
Awesome update
TigrezzTail chapter 19 . 2/11
Well, I'm glad RL hasn't kept you too long from something you obviously enjoyed. And yeah, I agree, doing Taki would have just drug things out unnecessarily. The other major villages are where all the potential action will be! I'm very curious about Yagura's claim of his title being stolen.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 19 . 2/11
Thank you for the update; hope to read more soon
Lightningblade49 chapter 19 . 2/11
Damn another real babe is going to die..
thor94 chapter 19 . 2/11
good chapter, but kinda short for a year without update.
so another invasion.
can't wait to see the kage reaction with naruto coming back or hinata side akatsuki.
SPark681 chapter 19 . 2/11
Well this is getting interesting wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 2/11
Nice! The blood bath begins in Kiri once again. Sweeeet! Should be interesting to see how things play out from here.
kaylafike500 chapter 19 . 2/11
Oh this is gonna be good!
Tony Anderson chapter 19 . 2/11
Good to hear from you again. Great job with this chapter, looking forward to the next. Good luck getting it up.