Reviews for A Fox's Dawn
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 17 . 11/8
This is wiki wiki weird
Nekoyasha12 chapter 17 . 10/29
Oh no! You had better continue missy/mister! This is just starting to get royally intence! XD
My heart wont stop running I'm so excited! x3
Nekoyasha12 chapter 16 . 10/29
This is amazing!
It seems Naruto is a true heart and leader of Akatsuki here. -evil grin-
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 10/24
draco7347 chapter 17 . 9/10
really like this story cant wait for new chapters
Ryuu842 chapter 17 . 7/18
Please update again soon!
TigrezzTail chapter 17 . 7/8
Wow, they won the Raikage over easily enough. Assuming they get the stuff from Iwa. Wonder how much of the place will be left afterwards? After all, they could just as well start with Iwa as anywhere else, right?
DocHoliday0316 chapter 17 . 7/1
Very nice chapter! Love the developments in it, and it was sad to see Tsunade's reaction to Jiraiya's death (it looks like she's lost all hope). :(

BTW, can you check out the latest chapter of my story "Shinigami of the Four Winds"?
thor94 chapter 17 . 7/1
good chapter.
the toads doesn't told tsunade that naruto is alive lead akatsuki with nagato?
finally naruto reunited all jinchuriki
Tony Anderson chapter 17 . 7/1
Good job. I hope you update this sooner. Keep up the good work!
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 7/1
Yeah! It has begun. First, the meeting of the Akatsuki. Next...the march of war against Iwa and Konoha. Sweeeeet!
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 7/1
Someone kill danzo
9tails chapter 16 . 6/8
This is gettin' gnarly! To think all of this could have happened because of the Leaf Village's hasty actions. They are smoked,
dude. They have lost their #1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja, the sole surviver of the Uchiha massacre, and the heiress of
the Hyuga clan. They're gonna pay big-time for choosing Sasuke over Naruto.
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 6/8
I was curious as to Sasuke's reason. Seems he's more like his brother than anyone realized. Talk about curiousity killing the cat!
thor94 chapter 16 . 6/8
good chapter.
taka joined akatsuki.
now there is 3 uzumaki in akatsuki.