Reviews for A Fox's Dawn
one problem kiba would be able to smell naruto
story need au tag.
pein is not the leader so even if he said yes it would not matter because he is not in charge.
NOOOO! don't stop
Are you gay for red dawn can't pronounce the real name by the way but are you gay for them cuz it sounds like you're really gag for them because if you're gay go ahead make up when you're ready.
thebestoftherest chapter 18 . 7/31
Good story hope you continued.
arya304 chapter 18 . 6/24
i cant wait for when you update once more, i really lie this story!
Sand Demon chapter 18 . 6/21
I just wanted to say that you should continue to write this story. It is probably the best akatsuki Fanfiction I have read and I really want to know what happens. Just wanted to let you know that you have at least one interested reader of your story.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 18 . 4/19
This is truly very interesing to read; please update soon
kaminari rajin chapter 11 . 3/23
well then...
SPark681 chapter 18 . 3/9
Oh boy so it has begun wonder how many people will fall to Naruto and the others anyways keep up the great work!
Yup. In this timeline, the Leaf Villagers dug their own grave. Naruto was the glue that binded all their allies with them, so removing him from the village removed the glue. Without that glue, everything started falling apart. Still, if Kaguya rears her mug here, Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata should be the ones to bring her down.
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 3/5
that was good keep the chapters coming
supert
If you are going to make a naruhina put it in the summary cause i would not have bothered with the first chapter if i knew