Reviews for Mercurial Signs
Josh chapter 12 . 7/17
Please finish it. It's very awesome and I'm looking forward to the ending.
TheGrunt22 chapter 12 . 6/18
Things are looking to near their climax around here eh? Forgive me for not being instantly on the updates as they come; I've been horribly bad on that lately. Sorry!

Throughout the entire story, I remain to be impressed and enthralled by the developing characterization of the main characters, practically with Bunnie's changing feelings (and the relationship still remains to be quite this sort of platonic love as mentioned before, although expanding bit by bit), and on side note, Antonie finding his place in the Milt-WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE, A COMEDIAN! PRIVATE JOKER! (Ahh the little Full Metal Jacket references - Pvt. Snowball and Joker - made me smirk quite a bit :) )

I still am disappointed on just how under appreciated you are in the entire community of fanfiction. Even if there are a few grammar errors, spelling mistakes, redundant repeating, or what not, the quality remains to be absolutely top notch and that certain six sense magic you write with is present absolutely everywhere. Even if this is to be the last one you may ever do, as the lack of attention can be quite a motivation killer for your love for writing and imagination, it's still been one heck of a ride.

Though I still and probably forever remain naïve to the universe of the Sonic comics, I look forward to seeing this fic's conclusion! Time to see how the relationship ultimately expand its blossoming flower, Eggman's Master Plan, other competing diabolical enemies, and well, what not! Hehe! Again, you're awesome and thanks for doing what you do best!

Have a great day!
Yes! Thank you sir(or mam, not shore ) for the next chapter. :-D each and every one is a gift
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 5/29
Another awesome chapter.

Bunnie is starting to realize she has feelings for Sonic.

Antoine is having trouble reaching his goals. But on the bright side may have found a new possible love interest in Penelope.

Eggman is planning something really big.

Once again great work.
TheGrunt22 chapter 11 . 5/7
Ah hello there, been quite a while from me hasn't it? Heh, seen some updates on this particular story so tally ho!

Eggster's still dealing with the ever-loving problems of logistics for even his most diabolical contraptions. And add backstabbing minions on top of it. Sometimes I bet he wishes for the more fun days rather than running an empire.

Heh, while I'm always supportive of the armed forces, I've known some people who enlist thinking that it'll be a walk in the park. Now Antoine's dealing wi-I AM GUNNY SERGENT HARTMAN YOUR SENIOR DRILL INSTRUCTOR! Lol. But one thing for certain is that the corps will burn that sense of arrogance right out of your skull, no matter how painful it is!

And yep, the subtle yet growing feelings of Bunnie and the bit by bit change of Sonic. And it's working at a slow but entertaining pace! You probably already know this, but you know how to drive a story's character's thoughts and actions to their maximum potential.

Not much for me to significantly comment on, not just because I'm still naïve to anything but the mainstream game Sonic, but because your work is as well-written, engaging, and engrossing as ever, I can simply nod my head and give a heartfelt "well done." Really, every little part is amazing and that adept haha.

Either way, thanks much for all of your hard work! Seeya around at the speed of sound next time!
That took a LONG time for things to start up :-P
Daniel6 chapter 11 . 5/2
So Bunnie finally fell in love with Sonic? About damn time! :-)
Guest1337 chapter 10 . 4/29
True to your word, you've made progress. Yes! But why must you always leave me in anticipation for the next update? lol. Anywho, nice work as usual, Maxx. Lookin' forward to the next installment (whenever that may be). Keep up the good work; you're recieving a lot of positive attention here, I suggest you continue to do so. Good luck, writter.
karygarcia21 chapter 10 . 4/16
I like your fic :D
Daniel6 chapter 10 . 4/15
At least there's one reason why I like Beauregard. He hates Ant just as much as Sonic. :-)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/19
Lemon please. We all want one.
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 3/8
Awesome chapter.

Look's like the time has come for Bunnie to face her past.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 1/22
Move it, sugar-hog! - Bunnie
Cyclops! Move your butt! - Rogue

Yeah. They're nothing alike. ;-)

I'm glad to see Bunnie becoming more independent. She don't need Ant. Why should she have an ant when a hedgehog is waiting for her?
Guest1337 chapter 9 . 1/22
It's been a long time since a FF story has given me these feels... It's also 2015 if you look at the date of this review! Yippee and all, but that means it's been a few months since the last update... is there going to be another update or will this remain as an incomplete work that I have gotten so attached to? I hope that this review is seen and I hope that TheMaxx finds the inspiration to conitnue this good work of his... it's well writen, the story line is captivating, and I honestly find the Bunnie/Sonic (Sonnie?) pairing interesting to say the least. Anyways, I hope you or someone sees this, Maxx. Thanks for your time. :)
TheGrunt22 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Mmhmm. another great chapter, many thanks, good job, etc. etc. now to hit the post review bu-

DON'T TOUCH IT!

Okay okay Shadow, gosh jeez! Anyway, yeah I was about to point out that this one seemed to be another, well not entirely filler, but something that happens inbetween of how people (talking animals in this case) are doing, coping with current relationship matters, and so forth. After all, we had something big happen last chapter for numerous people, so of course the new character developments need to be written about since that's what this story is all about! Gee I sound like a parrot lol.

In short, the pacing is brilliant. Sure, it's a little slow, but I'm all fine with it heh heh. Long as there's food on the table most people should be happy. Not that I am nagging for more (yes I am lol), but do wacha need to do!

Interesting seeing how again, everyone's been coping with personality changes and now it's the silence before the storm. You got dis, so do what you keep doing best be-

FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!