Reviews for Mercurial Signs
Drjeesh chapter 13 . 8/24
really good but you overused and placed the word and in places where you even need it, but still pretty darn good
TheGrunt22 chapter 14 . 8/12
TheMaxx! I have been created for the sole purpose of reviewing you! That is why I have transformed my own body with my own ha-Whoops. Wrong time and place!

Daww thanks! I flattered! Yeah, as I can testify to when I try to write, I feel the need when you're trying to be as specific and understandable as possible you end up being a bit redundant. But not to worry as I've spotted little next to none sequencing and grammar errors; a paragraph was accidentally segmented into two in chapt 13 with the 'clearing of trees on fire'. Nothing to fuss about lol; happens to everyone!

Probably being redundant myself now as I've likely mentioned the same stuff over and over! Aye, again I apologies for not getting on this sooner; my excuse was being a bit...unmotivated to do anything...but I digress!

Yep, so the first chapter starts off with the calm before the storm. Think we mentioned before the Eggster's having logistic problems. For every world conquerer, take heed; ruling is not as fun as conquering. Like a comparison to Emperor Palpatine and his empire, complete with a rebellion that's so hard to pin down and causing problems. Though it seems once when he started attacked, he took a page out of Metal Sonic's book.

Nanites. NANOMACHINES, SON! Ahhh lol I never tire of that.

If there's one thing you can except from evil, is evil's ability to fight amongst itself. Even if a brotherhood is formed out of the mess, expect it when victory is achieved (or seems certain) that they'll break up and start fighting each other for the spoils.

One thing you've always been great at is the character development over a course of a story and the tension building up to it ultimately climaxing. Of course, telling a story the right way is the best way! Either way, that's what gives what you write a lot of its magicial charm and makes its so satisfying to read! I know, a lot of what I've already said from before, but yeah I guess I'll just say it again! Not to mention during this final climatic battle, the tension from the heroes and the two main villains continued to keep escalated as they've fought and turned on each other. Well done.

Once more, the conclusion to this story is epic. Again, I applaud you. Though the victory was bittersweet and Pyrrhic, it was nether the less a happy and a satisfying ending. Even if you take your bow after the epilogue, it's been one heck of a ride! Only one thing for it now, but endless possibilities! Thank you for all your outstanding commitment to writing!
Josh chapter 12 . 7/17
Please finish it. It's very awesome and I'm looking forward to the ending.
TheGrunt22 chapter 12 . 6/18
Things are looking to near their climax around here eh? Forgive me for not being instantly on the updates as they come; I've been horribly bad on that lately. Sorry!

Throughout the entire story, I remain to be impressed and enthralled by the developing characterization of the main characters, practically with Bunnie's changing feelings (and the relationship still remains to be quite this sort of platonic love as mentioned before, although expanding bit by bit), and on side note, Antonie finding his place in the Milt-WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE, A COMEDIAN! PRIVATE JOKER! (Ahh the little Full Metal Jacket references - Pvt. Snowball and Joker - made me smirk quite a bit :) )

I still am disappointed on just how under appreciated you are in the entire community of fanfiction. Even if there are a few grammar errors, spelling mistakes, redundant repeating, or what not, the quality remains to be absolutely top notch and that certain six sense magic you write with is present absolutely everywhere. Even if this is to be the last one you may ever do, as the lack of attention can be quite a motivation killer for your love for writing and imagination, it's still been one heck of a ride.

Though I still and probably forever remain naïve to the universe of the Sonic comics, I look forward to seeing this fic's conclusion! Time to see how the relationship ultimately expand its blossoming flower, Eggman's Master Plan, other competing diabolical enemies, and well, what not! Hehe! Again, you're awesome and thanks for doing what you do best!

Have a great day!
Yes! Thank you sir(or mam, not shore ) for the next chapter. :-D each and every one is a gift
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 5/29
Another awesome chapter.

Bunnie is starting to realize she has feelings for Sonic.

Antoine is having trouble reaching his goals. But on the bright side may have found a new possible love interest in Penelope.

Eggman is planning something really big.

Once again great work.
TheGrunt22 chapter 11 . 5/7
Ah hello there, been quite a while from me hasn't it? Heh, seen some updates on this particular story so tally ho!

Eggster's still dealing with the ever-loving problems of logistics for even his most diabolical contraptions. And add backstabbing minions on top of it. Sometimes I bet he wishes for the more fun days rather than running an empire.

Heh, while I'm always supportive of the armed forces, I've known some people who enlist thinking that it'll be a walk in the park. Now Antoine's dealing wi-I AM GUNNY SERGENT HARTMAN YOUR SENIOR DRILL INSTRUCTOR! Lol. But one thing for certain is that the corps will burn that sense of arrogance right out of your skull, no matter how painful it is!

And yep, the subtle yet growing feelings of Bunnie and the bit by bit change of Sonic. And it's working at a slow but entertaining pace! You probably already know this, but you know how to drive a story's character's thoughts and actions to their maximum potential.

Not much for me to significantly comment on, not just because I'm still naïve to anything but the mainstream game Sonic, but because your work is as well-written, engaging, and engrossing as ever, I can simply nod my head and give a heartfelt "well done." Really, every little part is amazing and that adept haha.

Either way, thanks much for all of your hard work! Seeya around at the speed of sound next time!
That took a LONG time for things to start up :-P
Daniel6 chapter 11 . 5/2
So Bunnie finally fell in love with Sonic? About damn time! :-)
Guest1337 chapter 10 . 4/29
True to your word, you've made progress. Yes! But why must you always leave me in anticipation for the next update? lol. Anywho, nice work as usual, Maxx. Lookin' forward to the next installment (whenever that may be). Keep up the good work; you're recieving a lot of positive attention here, I suggest you continue to do so. Good luck, writter.
karygarcia21 chapter 10 . 4/16
I like your fic :D
Daniel6 chapter 10 . 4/15
At least there's one reason why I like Beauregard. He hates Ant just as much as Sonic. :-)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/19
Lemon please. We all want one.
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 3/8
Awesome chapter.

Look's like the time has come for Bunnie to face her past.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 1/22
Move it, sugar-hog! - Bunnie
Cyclops! Move your butt! - Rogue

Yeah. They're nothing alike. ;-)

I'm glad to see Bunnie becoming more independent. She don't need Ant. Why should she have an ant when a hedgehog is waiting for her?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »