Reviews for A Touch of Magic
I love it
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Cutest thing ever!
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
"Is that supposed to be some sort of racist joke against magicians?"
Best line in this chapter.
Your stories have a lot of best lines.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love these two. Super, super cute!
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love it! Your stories are so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
After Zatanna said: stick with your day job i got a bit confuesed... why did robin become unconious?

anyway great story... keep it up :P
tigrun chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it awesome
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story's so sweet!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
By far one of the best Zee/Robin oneshots I've read. I love the way you've painted her mischevious personality.
SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Why can't this be longer? This was soo good! I normally don't review but this deserved one! Loved it! Can u please possibly make this into an actual story? That would be beyond fantastic! You keep them very in character and I love your writing!
Hechu chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Did you know that

A) Mountain Dew can melt rodents (SF Gate blog, Why you'll never know if there was a mouse in your soda)

B) Mountain Dew has 91mg of Caffeine in 20oz and 36mg in 8oz

If Wally got his hands on that... :O

This story is awesome! And well edited even if it took 10 seconds. Love Wally and love Zatanna and Robin. You did an awesome job.

Love the card birdarang! :)

"Is that supposed to be some sort of racist joke against magicians?"

Anyway this is awesome and glad you recovered after NaNoWriMo! Sadly I didn't even get close to finishing... 3,550 words. Pathetic right?

Happy Early B-Day! (And I'm right. Unless it's actually your birthday. But I have a 355 out of 356 chance.)
leafysummers chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Nice! I liked the kidnapping one and the birdarang ones best. Good job!
Joyfulldreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2011

Their dynamic is just so amazing; their both friendly and quirky and tactful and fun! There is just not enough Robin/Zatanna in this fandom, seriously.

(I shipped them the moment Robin jumped in front of M'gann to introduce himself. XDDDD)
chalantness chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
SO ADORABLE! I loved this to pieces. Robin and Zatanna seemed so in character and your narrated with an amazing flow! Their relationship was at a nice pace (I keep having to remind myself that they're still YOUNG, ya know?) and I really really wish she was on the team already (x I especially loved the part where they're throwing cards. IDK it just seems like THEIR kind of romantic moment, not so much cuddling and kissing and whatnot like SuperMartian (: So I liked that. Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Please write more..? This fandom needs way more Robin/Zatanna! hehehe