Reviews for All ink and no words
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
You mean All Blue is in your heart, Zoro? Lool! I thought Sniper Island was in our hearts! That just gave me a great idea for a tattoo... I might just get it lmao Love the story btw, and the title's absolute perfection
Tacky chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Would've been good if you actually knew what you were talking about. Don't write about something you haven't read and expect it to be okay.
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
AMAZING oneshot
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Oh my glob~ that was so beautiful~ *tears* dammit I feel like Brook right now...only Im more than just bones! SKULL JOKE!(?) XD

really though, that was so sweet~v~ tooth aches all round :3
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Everything I wanted to say has already been said by the previous reviewers, so I have nothing left to add besides a big thank you for this great and original idea!
grimmjoe chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Very, very cute.
*explodes into tiny pieces*
Rueroux chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I wish I could favorite this more than once because I really feel like that right now. ;_;
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Need I say anymore!? I always love your zosan fics! :)) you provide like a zosan bible collection for me haha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Aww, I love that Zoro is so beautifully sentimental sometimes.
YoChicken chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
so sweeeeeeet! 3
LawLeeEt chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
this is like the 6th time i read it and i love it more every time omg 3
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Awwwwwww! Lovely _ it was weird at first imagining Sanji being so emotional and childish but that's what love does to us, right? Loved the design of the tattoo, very cool and thoughtful. I'm in love with your stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I read this randomly. And I am delighted that I found this. This little fanfic was ORIGINAL, sweet, moving, heart-warmming and beautifully written, in one world: it's just PERFECT. Thank you. I would be so happy if you write more like this, about romance or nakamaship or family... .
noorikha chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh, gosh, New Neon-san, lucky to me find this story.
A simple story, but surely make me blushing 0w0
Its gonna be my fav story!
Thanks for this :D
fionamoto chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aww, one of the sweetest fluffs that I've read. It is just like Zoro that he would purposely hide what he treasures the most and to irritate Sanji. Your writing is excellent with the emotional rollercoaster, the ending just leave me grinning like a Cheshire cat! XD Pure happiness!