Reviews for Coldhearted
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really, really liked this.
Zoe BlackBlacke chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was great! You should totally write a sequel
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/18/2012

Awe, poor Cameron. It was a good plot and written excellently. I hope you write a sequel
racerabbit chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was a good fic :) please write a continuation where they actually meet and they have a confrontation :D
Animegoil chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh, I LIKED this. Nice being in Cameron's head - I do think you've got his adorably teenage mindset down pretty well, and ouch. Poor him. He gets to see Artemis, and damn, gets totally rejected :(
spazmonkey s-j chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Although I am a MAJOR spitfire shipper I love story's where jr. Is involved. I think it would be cool if he found a way to break out and go after artimas like (sorry can't remember your name :( my bad!) the team has to put him back. Well, however you decide to write it I hope you write more! it was really in charecter and I DO think jr. Would get alot of crap about the whole failed eccape thing!
Samm chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I absolutely love this! Please write more? :D
candi711 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i think it would be cool if u wright a story were Jr is able to break out of prison and comes after her either because he misses her or is angery
mnalfred chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I absolutely love the way this is written. Icicle jr is so absolutely in (my headcanon) character that I just wish you wrote more about him.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
cute. Hope to see more soon.
Knight Lybrica chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my goodness! I love Icy Jr. and I love how you put him in here. 33 It does make sense that he would be friends with Artemis, too, considering the circles they and their family run in. Favorited, and I'm alerting you. I really can't find anything bad to say about this. x3
Jessejay67 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awwwww poor Cameron :(
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
poor cameron...
Serenity.Jones chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh my goodness! I love this from Cameron's POV. It's very nice!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I don't get it

it's well-written and beautifully executed

but I don't get it