Reviews for House Rules of a Terrorist
In Christ Alone chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hello! I saw this still said up for adoption... May I stake a claim? This story seems like fun, although my humor usually stray more toward the sarcastic side. Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Would you consider doing your own Millennium/V for Vendetta crossfic? Also do you watch Criminal Minds? A Spencer Reid / Lisbeth slash would be cool
Belladonna chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Awww shame it wasn't continued, it was bookmarked for ages and oh my gosh you're the same who wrote Movie Nights! Loved it, this would of been very nice but life and other stories gets very busy, but I wish you luck!
Something For Your Troubles chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
i'll look for your other stories, i suppose.;;
Lauren chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I'm just asking here, I'm not really sure if you will read thia nor will I know if you are still intetested in fan fictions. But is there any chance you would continue this? Any small chance of reading more? Because I would definately read it and I know many others will too. Well, good bye
Krystal Jaymes chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You simply must continue, my dear! Or all of your readers, myself included, will, as a previous commenter stated, 'pull a V'. ;)

Love your style of writing!
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
awwwwww they are so cute. :3

Sincerily, one of my favorite couples.

I really like it!

Please continue on writing!

Count me as a devoted reviewer! :)
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
V dont be mean!

I like it so far! Please continue!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Hahahaha, what's next? Evey finds V's laundry room and the dryer is filled with colorful boxer-briefs? Hahahaha, she could wear them and ask him about it. ;)
Simone Spencer chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love this, please update soon! Very well written.
Something For Your Troubles chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
XD i really love your story,once again very well writen! as long as you keep writing, ill keep reading! :)
Something For Your Troubles chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Another well written story, I hope you continue with this! I like your ideas for each character's perspective of the other. Keep writing please! :)