Reviews for Sheldon Living At Garfield's House
nysfboy328 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Sheldon is watching Disney Channel
Princess Parody chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Thank you very much for writing this fic. As an avid Garfield and Friends fan, I was kinda disappointed when I saw that most of the fanfics in this section are based on only the Garfield side of the show or the movies(which sucked compared to the classic vintage specials), as if the other half of Garfield and Friends never existed. This section needs more of those.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
We need more U.S. Acres fanfics on this website! I love that show better than Garfield! I WANT MORE ORSON, ROY, WADE AND THE REST OF THE GANG! Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
We need more U.S. Acres fanfics! MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
At the end of the second chapter, there are some errors like "Sheldon said" and "shouted Sheldon". Don't you mean Booker? Because Sheldon's at Garfield's.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
More U.S. Acres PLEASE! I like it better than Garfield!
DatCrownedProblemSolver chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
At first I thought that it was weird that Orson would want Sheldon gone, but once that was explained that feeling of weirdness was gone. Overall, I liked it, but not enough to favorite it. But thank you for taking the time to write it for us Garfield and/or U.S. Acres fans.
kirbyfan64 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I'm sorry, but I can't think of anymore to put into this story besides an ending, so I'm not gonna write anymore chapters. You can still enjoy the first 2 though. But it's ok, it's not like you wouldn't be able to guess what would happen anyway.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was simply brilliant! I loved the walking egg. Please continue!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 11/22/2011