Reviews for Underworld: The Descendant
SuperAnimegal1 chapter 5 . 4/1
Wow this story is amazing I'm curious as to when the next chapter will come out and also interested is Harry's past is gonna show up or not to ruin his current life :3
FICFAN chapter 1 . 1/27
REALLY WISH THERE WERE MORE CHAPTERS TO CAUSE I REALLY ENJOYED THIS!
Azrael's Son chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
please update soon i love the story sad that he got the boot from hogwarts although it was 45th in ranking for education standard near bottom of the list... so not quite a shock but still
...
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
This story is so incredibly cancerous.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
will this be continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
ITS A LONG SHOT BUT WILL THERE BE MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS FIC. I WANT HARRY TO GET JUSTICE FOR WHAT WAS DONE TO HIM
Silo666 chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I am saddened that u have not finshed this
SEKHMET chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
I'M BACK!

DAMN NO UPDATE :(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
is this abandoned or is there a chance this will be continued ?
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
What happened to Selene,Michael,and Lucian.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Too bad that this has faded, as it had great potential.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
angel de acuario chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
una pregunta la capa al ser una de las tres reliquias de la muerte supongo que debe de estar protegida y no es fácil de destruir
hopetess chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Please update your story. I must know what is coming next.