Reviews for Underworld: The Descendant
Azrael's Son chapter 5 . 6/22
please update soon i love the story sad that he got the boot from hogwarts although it was 45th in ranking for education standard near bottom of the list... so not quite a shock but still
...
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 5/23
This story is so incredibly cancerous.
will this be continued?
ITS A LONG SHOT BUT WILL THERE BE MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS FIC. I WANT HARRY TO GET JUSTICE FOR WHAT WAS DONE TO HIM
Silo666 chapter 5 . 1/13
I am saddened that u have not finshed this
SEKHMET chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
I'M BACK!

DAMN NO UPDATE :(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
is this abandoned or is there a chance this will be continued ?
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
What happened to Selene,Michael,and Lucian.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Too bad that this has faded, as it had great potential.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
angel de acuario chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
una pregunta la capa al ser una de las tres reliquias de la muerte supongo que debe de estar protegida y no es fácil de destruir
hopetess chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Please update your story. I must know what is coming next.
Thorilian chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
More please, I wonder if victor and Hadrian will take their vengeance against the wizarding world ( politically as well.
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
FYI Viktor actually lived as a human in the 5th century. When he was on his death bed from disease the 1st Vampire Marcus Corvinus came to him and offered him immortality in exchange for his army and his help in reigning in his identical twin brother and the first Warewolf William. The 12th Century is when Lucian was born as the 1st Lycan, as well as when Viktor's daughter Sonja was born. The 14th Century is when Sonja and her unborn child were burnt to death and the war between Lycans and Vampire's began. So by the time of the first movie the war had been going on for a little over 600 years.