Reviews for Holding out for Hope
Pizza chapter 1 . 1/25
Omg I never cried. X
jublke chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
You really need to add to this ... it's a nice, strong start. :)
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I'm glad you updated this awesome story, great story, great update. :)
RansomRose77 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Considering what a sensitive subject matter this is, you did extremely well. I could see all the action clearly and feel the drama and the horror. Everyone was in character and it was absolutely believable, especially Alex P. Keaton ending up with a job at the Twin Towers before 9/11. Very fitting. The ending is alright as a cliffhanger, but I also wish you would have appended Alex's conversation with Ellen and filled in the blanks there.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Awesome update Melinda this is one of my favourite stories of yours. I am glad Alex made it home safe to his family. I can't wait to see what he has to say to Ellen. Please update again soon.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Great update Melinda.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter Melinda. I feel bad for all of the people who lost their lives on 9/11.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great start to your new story Melinda.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Wow awesome update so glad to see a update. Just the thought of what those people felt that day is horrifying, I really love this story, and your writing one with Alex, he was one of my favourite characters, I'm looking forward to more of this amazing story.
jennifer ryan chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
very very good!
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Awesome update, I'm so happy you continued this story. It is one of your best, beautiful writing. I loved this update showing what Alex was thinking, and going through. I hope you continue this story, it is one of my favourites of yours, but I love all your stories.
jennifer ryan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is a good story and deserves to be expanded in to a large one. there are a lot of possibilities - coming home soon isnt exactly one of them, since people were stuck for a good week with no flights. you could explore where he was in the building and what he had to go through before his family ever turned on the tv. good job.
SoulfullyInclined chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
it's 'gone through' not 'went through'
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awesome one shot it was so sad, but beautifully written. I was worried that Alex was gone, I loved the ending, I can't imagine what the families of the 911 victims felt that horrible day. This was such a wonderful story, you should be proud.
Kristine chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
YIKES! Oh how horrible it had to be for Steven and Elyse to wait and worry about Alex on that dreadful day. I'm guessing that was Alex on the phone at the end? A well written story to be sure!