Reviews for Layered Saints
ArabellaFaith chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Christ on a crutch at Christmas that was hot! I'm so in love with this story, thank you for writing!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love this whole series but this one is above the rest so far. It got me so emotional! I love it :D
Angels-heart1 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Sweet and sad, with a dose of humor. Great story, loved it
BranowynIvy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I got to this one, noticed it was the last one and wanted to pout. It's been since November! You must finished this series!It is too good to drop! I swear I will review it right away! Anyhow, this was just as good as the others. I really hope to see an update from you soon!
MR chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Just read all of your "Saints" stories and loved them! I hope you write more. I'd love to see where you take the characters/relationship next.
MorbidLittleBirdie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh my goodness! Gah! I Love it. Please continue, please continue. 3
PeacefulDuck chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Love the saga! I hope you have another chapter to write on this so many unanswered questions!
Rain Morninglord chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I just got done reading all of your Boondock Saints stories and had to let you know how much I loved them all. I am looking forward to the next installment. In reference to one of your earlier AN's I believe you are right, this would only work from a first person point of view. Also I like that your main never states her 'real' name for the readers. Just the few distinguishing character traits that give you the liberty to picture her how you will and want to. Great set of stories, I have bookmarked them and am also saving them so I can read them off line as well. I am definitely going to pass these along to some of my friends.

Rain Morninglord
Dj McTec chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wait so there are two more fics (possibly three) left?
Please post them. Please!

I love your writing and take on these characters.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
savyleec chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Next story please! I love the three of them and I want Murphy and Connor to refuse to leave without her :)
kim-de-lee chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
I just burned through your Saga in under two hours, and I might just start over. But before I do, I gotta say this: Your OC is gorgeous in all the ways. Couldn't imagine a better girl for those boys. I can't wait to see where the final installments of this series will take her and them.

Please continue? Because I think your Saints series has just been propelled up to the top of my list of all time favourites.

Seriously, so much love for this. Ugh. And also hot. But. That didn't need tellin'. XD
Kagome Nightmare chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Dear sweet Jesus you are an amazing writer! When I read your stories (and I've read all the Boondock Saints ones) I can see everything in my mind with like no effort at all. And you've captured the boys' personalities and how they speak amazingly well. I'm still kind of sad that we really haven't technically had them in a threesome but hopefully I'll end up getting that if you continue with your story. Which I would be soo happy if you did. But yea, I'll totally be reading these over and over and over and over...well you get the idea. xD

-Kagome
greenfire249 chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
i love this fic i was just wondering if your going to send them to ireland and keep going that way. cuz i wonderd what happind in between the 1st and 2nd movie. i would love to see that just not all that hair thay had at the begining of BDS2 lol
Kurox chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I love you and this story, please make a billion more 3
Aownr1669 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Pleae feel free to skip the "emotional babble" anytime. Seriously hot...a MacManus sammich is one of my biggest fantasies!