Reviews for Konoha's Newest Legend: The Maelstrom
D chapter 5 . 6/6
Hmm. I'm not sure if I should call you a sick bastard or compliment you on your level of insanity. In fact I think I feel 5% more insane than I was when I started reading this.
No longer funny by the way. But the fact when you written this while riding a spiked dildo while on shrooms giggling like Jiraiya on crack was funny for some time before getting boring. I think I'll stick to a horse cock being shoved up my ass before continuing seeing as how cliche it's becoming the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Just makes me think I should be doing drugs to escape this like life instead. Despite the dark comment there that is my review.. Crappy Idc really. But it gets my point across. We all love the fucked up ninja that is naruto here but with nothing to go on but the same scenario is just bs coming out of a rabbit right now so I gotta go now bye! Autism-chan... Hehehe..
Jared51 chapter 1 . 3/19
If it was his true eyes they would be able to deactivate it
this us the weirdest shit ever what is up with you having Naruto getting it in the ass with a dildo
SonSanbi23 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
That last part was a little too disturbing. And it looks like my girlfriend will use that in one of her fics
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
...no just no
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Death 59 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Type your review ass and let him dominate those bitches
kingrobert84 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
doin awesome man whens update?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
When will Naruto figure out his mind his rules?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Regarding the rinnegan's abilities you're right and wrong, if an eternal M. Sharingan evolves it still keeps all the powers, anyway flowed smoothly but a little short. That said I LOVE IT!
biob1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
At least attempt to explain how having the RINNEGAN which mostly revolves around jutsu makes him better at TAIJUTSU.
biob1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Pretty good
lou2003us chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Looking scared of reading next chapter.
thor94 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
i want see more submissive naruto in BDSM with women using toys (cockring, cage, sound, gag, plug, etc) and naruto finally being raped (not almost, but his ass filled and fucked hard)