Reviews for every word you say, i think i should write down
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Awwwwwh this was one of the best Stelena fanfics I have ever read.
guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
OMJ I want to cry so hard right now. I wish this would really happen on the vampire diaries. :')
mitchie19 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Perfectly written! I almost cried. :')
Swamy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I was curious to read something about stelena (I don't ship them) and I stumbled upon this fiction. I think is very well written, even though I was hoping it would address the Damon matter too, but all in all I enjoyed it. I can picture Elena not reading the books she was supposed to and Stefan briefing her. I adored his demeanor, which was very IC., with his "I think I'll stay". Stefan is too good to be true (as he in fact is) and the last line kind of killed me.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Okay, I am crying like legit, sobbing, crocodile tears and you know, the works.

On a less melancholy note, I might be in love with you for writing this, in a totally non-creepy manner I should add because this is flawless, beautiful, breath taking and there is so much I want to say but I just can't seem to find the right words to describe and my fingers are trembling really badly over the keyboard but yeah, you get the point.

The world needs more of Stelena/Daroline goodness that only you seem capable of providing. Hope you write a new fic soon. :)
iamhopeful chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'm bawling and flailing and I just have so many emotions right now.

Stefan/Elena just brings out these so many feelings and with the way you write them, it's so them.

Favorite paragraph because it's so them:

"I think I'll stay." He sometimes says back to her; crouched down in front of her, hand swiping over her wrist, "Won't you let me stay?" And there's a small, too endearing smile on his face.

She's never been good at saying no to him; has never had to. And in the end she always goes back to loving him too much and losing her breath when he's not around, "Stay." She'll finally say and she feels foolish that she'd ever want him to leave.

I can just imagine Stefan saying this to her. *cues tears*

Can I just marry this story. Perfect and flawless.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
this story is absolutely beautiful, i love stelena and i love that she didn't become a vampire. you wrote it perfectly
scarlet pearls chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
wow. jeez. just bury me alive; that'd hurt less.

i have to congratulate you on writing this; i would, personally, be terrified to write something like this, because it's not really talked about on the show, or more or less, just hinted at. i think it's a very sensitive topic, and i think you nailed it. this was truly perfect. the age variation and the plot was so sad but also sweet in a way. i loved how accurate her emotions were portrayed. it's blatantly realistic and angsty, but it was just life. or something. /flail. i love your writing style. it's incredibly unique and it flows beautifully. the way you intro your subject/verb, and then lead it into more of a compound sentence-like structure, but leave the subject out, in a fragmented kind of way is fucking brilliant. (ex.-He circles around her, rests his head on her shoulder, turns to kiss her cheek.) dfjkgbskn. yeah, anyway. your grammar is really awesome, so thank you very much for that. the foundation and the plot was fluid and wonderful, and you're talent is really ginormous, ok. blezookels. i'm gonna just go, and drown in my self-pity. though i do feel a slight urge of inspiration. gracias, A.(:

-Livvy

/favinggggg dos
Seersha chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh wow. Stunned, I am. This is an amazing fic. I felt so much emotion reading this, and it is beautifully written. Now officially one of my fave Stefan/Elena fics ever. Just utterly brilliant.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, this was so SAD, but brilliantly done. Very in character for Elena and I just think you did an awesome job with this. Keep up the great work!
Too cool for school chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow! This was really sweet, I even felt a small pinch at my hreat. But I wonder why no one else has reviewed this ? (・_・)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
sensational.x
b chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
so so sooo good - I always love your stelena stories, especially cos use stelena shippers are in the minority so there aren't too many amazing ones out there. Amazing, I can think of no criticism cos it doesn't seem imporvable :')
EpicStelena chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This almost made me cry. It's so sad and beautiful at the same time. I think no matter what happens with these two, it's like the last statement, they'll love each other forever.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
DEAD

I am dead. I am sobbing. I am a mess.

The ages and how they were mixed around but flowed so well was perfect.