Reviews for To Prevent War in Wonderland
Love!
Simplyme2322 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
More?
CanadianShikigami chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
This is awesome please update soon!
saski300 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
PruAus moment at the end for the win :DD
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I love this write more.i promise i'll review every chapter for now on:D
russiaXamerica chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
wow this is epic!
Outcast22 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
This story is amazing! You write their personalitys so well and the plot is so interesting. Im really thankful for the explanations of how the government works It really helps me understand the political aspects. Hope you keep on writing !
BlackWindButterfly chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I did spot a few errors in this one. However, now that I think back, I can't remember them all. They were all minor at any rate. I do remember this one though:

"A pair of arms wrapped around Alfred's waste, and neither party bothered to care if someone happened to walk out into that particular section of the gardens."

"Waste" should be "waist".

I will admit that RusAme is a pairing I never really spent much time looking into. It's the one you focus the most on, but I started to read this on the recommendation (and I'm so glad that I did. xD) I must also admit that I loved the part in the garden so much. The assassination joke had me rolling with laughter and it was just all together adorable.

And, of course, being the PruAus dork that I am, I absolutely loved the ending. In regards to the oneshots your thinking of, I'd be more than willing to read either of them simply because I love your style so much.
Usagi323 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
...Interesting hobby you desided to pick up there Ivan! XD I wonder how'll they'll react to this when their sober. Loved the chappy can't wait for more!
NihonBara chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Lovely update. Beautiful with the fireworks. Can't wait for more.
RasalynnLynx chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I really like how this is going! The characters are lovely, the plot is good, and I love the details you put behind everything~
Xyayayaya chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Yayayaya you updated yayayaya
angelstryke chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Yay, update! YAY, THEY KISSED! XD

Wasn't expecting it, but totally loved it. (b'.')b
RejectedxPancakes chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Omggggggg! Absolutely amazing :D I never knew what the Card!Verse was but now I know and you can bet my interests are peaked! :3 Please update soon (: I adore the story and I can't wait to see how Alfred will handle a crazy Prussian ! XD
BlackWindButterfly chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
For being unbetaed, everything looked fine to me. There was one line in the first paragraph though "It wasn't until he decided that he'd past the same hallway four times and spent a grand total of an hour trying to find said kitchen that he decided that it probably hadn't been the wisest of choices to wonder around when he had knowledge of the general layout of the castle." I think this needs a not in there, but I could have read it wrong.

Anyway! I was extremely excited to see that you updated. I love this story so much. Everything seems so in-depth as far as character background goes. I've always been a sucker for that sort of thing. I know little about Romania, but I enjoyed Vlad's appearance in this. He seemed fine to me.

Can't wait for the next update.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »