Reviews for The End
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
Please update...on any of the South Park stories really. They're really good in terms of characterization and plot, you have to continue!
The QAS chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but but I seriously hope you continue this story. It's well-written and in-character. I would love to see more.
Marcus Absent chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
"The End" is a good name for a story which will supposedly involve Stan moving away and a final showdown between Kyle and Cartman.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from the foreign students so far, even if it is just the one girl so far. There's probably nothing sinister coming from them, but it's JUST suspicious enough to make Kyle start to go paranoid. And Cartman's constant comments would be enough to scare anybody.

Not much to comment on with Stan moving yet, beyond the obvious (that it will split the boys up).

I'm not that big on pairings (at least not for romance), but...the antics that could arise from Wendy having a crush on Mysterion, thinking that he's Kyle...wow, that alone could be the wedge that splits up the boys and causes "The End" (and there's no problem with including deleted scenes as part of canon).

Given that it's been about 6 months since this chapter was posted, I'm guessing that you didn't have as much free time as you thought you would. However, I await your next update, whenever it may come.
RockHead South Park chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Hoo boy has kyle got a lot on his plate at moment Kai seems okay but she's kind of shy but from what I've read, well lets just say Kyle had better mind her personal space. as for the Palestinians well I think they are going to be the ones to watch out for.

Stan had better get a plan together or get his priorities straight before the move, I've got it. Given Randy's history of immaturity All Stan has to do is show Randy's new employer his lack of maturity without making it look staged and making sure to cover his tracks. I personally think Wendy would be especially helpful given what she has to lose or prehaps Kai can help.

I like what I'm reading I've already favorited this story and you as well KEEP IT UP.
loadsamoney chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Interesting. I want to know where this is going! Well written, and very mysterious... Wendy is so stupid XD
ThreadbareSP chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Interesting choice to go with the deleted scene as canon. It totally works though, what with Wendy (apparently) having a crush on Mysterion but thinking he's Kyle. Looking forward to an update.

"No, guys don't exactly talk about their feelings with each other. That's gay."

Very nice.
ThreadbareSP chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yes! I decided I love your stuff! You keep in character, and it's actually very funny! Here are some of my favorite bits:

'"Now children, I know that all of this may seem all stressful and stuff but don't panic, m'kay?" Mr. Mackey continued, unfazed by the obvious disinterest of his crowd. "It's a proven fact that suicide rates go up during school transitions, so don't go shooting your little brains out, m'kay?"' -'Nuff said.

'Stan pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.' -Yes. I know the exact face you're talking about... Very nice.

"Yes! The two natural enemies of the Jew: Palestinians and Germans, and they will both be attending our school! Isn't that cool Kyle?" -Great setup. You can tell things are going to get interesting.

"We're leaving South Park, honey. At the end of your first semester we're going to move down to New Mexico." -Oh no! Poor Stan!

Great! On to the next chapter.
Phantom Nini chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
"Just be careful not to step into her gas chamber." ~ this sentence cracked me up!
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh wow, this is interesting. I didn't know you wrote for South Park! It's one of my favorite shows (well, the previous seasons at least, before they started jumping the shark). I just don't usually venture into the section here because it's predominantly slash, much of which involves minor characters that makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm interesting to see where this goes, if you continue. :)

Best wishes,

-FP
CuriousMusic01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is so good! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Phantom Nini chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
FANTABULOUS!

Poor Stan and Kyle! XD

Why couldn't Cartman just say the magical m word? lol