Reviews for Neko's Thoughts
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Neko was one of my fave minor characters in this series.
She should have had more appearances.
Well Done!
Chris Bradford chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I've just found this fan fiction website and I'm truly blown away by the talent of the writers - as well honoured. I am the author of this series so thank you for spending the time creating this insight into Neko. A brilliant piece of writing that fits the Young Samurai style and Neko's character. I intend to repost this on the Young Samurai website and Facebook page to promote your efforts in spreading the word about the series.
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Cute...For whatever reason, I really liked that short little part in Ring of Fire where Neko finds out that Jack's a gaijin, and I'm glad you chose to do a drabblish thing about it.

It really irritates me that this series has so few fanfictions written about it, because it's not as widely known. Thanks for putting up a few pieces.
FrOsTTy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Really good hope u write more YS fanfics
Falcon97 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very good! I'm glad someone's started to post some Young Samurai fanfics on here, I I've just finished re-reading the Young Samurai series which inspired me to get writting a few fanfics so I hope I can add to this section in a few days :-)

Thanks for writing!
thingy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
finally someone has done a fan fic for this series

great writing please do a jack myuki fanfic

(i know i spelt myuki wrong but she's the ninja)
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
YES! Finally a Young Samurai fanfic,I just read The Way Of The Warrior and it was AWESOME!
highlord24 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
wow, thank you very much for personal messaging me! i would have left a reveiw but I can't do so on my school computer. I had to wait until I had access to the internet on my laptop. so sorry!

Reveiw:

brilliant chapter. I love your style and you were very accurate on your terminology. However I think your real strength lies in how you brought the character's emotions across so powerfully and yet managed to maintain Neko's personality to be accurate to the books. On the other hand, I think you could have expanded the ideas of escapism in the last paragraph as that had a lot of potential to become very emotive and to create a personal bond between the content and your readers which I don't think you took to the full extent you could have. It was a delight to read though and thank you for writing a Young Samurai fanfic. It's a fandom that seems far too frequently to be overlooked! I look forward reading more in future.

thanks again,

Highlord24
topgun308 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
High time someone made a fic for this series! I've read Way of the Warrior and I thought it was fantastic. You, my fellow fanfic author, are a pioneer. Arigato Gozaimasu!