Reviews for I'll Try Not to Sing Out of Key
Stefi Delly chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Gosh, I really love how you're doing this, it's amazing, and I can totally imagine that this is what happened behind the scenes.
Stefi Delly chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
This was a beautifully written, well-timed chapter. Good job :D
Stefi Delly chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I love the analogies and metaphors you keep coming up with for Brittany. It's so... her.

I applaud you. :D
Stefi Delly chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Wow, you've gotten me hooked.

I love how you're showing Brittany's side to it. It's interesting to see just how pained Brittany was when Santana wasn't looking.

And also, I love the chemistry you've worked between Britt and Mike, their friendship seems pretty believable, now that I think about it. And it'd be awesome if the show made it cannon that Mike and Britt are close dance buddies since childhood.

Also, I like your characterization. Mike's such an easygoing guy, and you show that really well. Good job :D
boredsenseless2 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Great chapters. Your writing is always a joy to read, and I've to commend your tremendous effort in rationalising (with a little adjustment) the terrible writing in Glee and presenting it so convincingly from Brittany and Santana's pov. Your portrayals of Tina and Mike are enjoyable as usual.

I also liked that you gave some justice to Artie and his pov. In far too many Brittana fics, his painted as a villain (albeit a clueless and unintended one at times) or just a throwaway obstacle in the Brittana relationship. Looking forward to the finale.
Dani2606 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
:D finally, she broke up with Artie and now her and Santana can get back together :) ... oh, how I love this!
puzzylikegurls chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Im so happy! Brittany finally broke up with him. My dad and i totally hate artie. When we where watching the episode for sectionals in season 3 my dad was yelling. "PUSH HIM OFF!" ahaha gotta love family :)
ScorpioP chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Mike is completely and totally in the wrong. The Princess Bride is the BEST. MOVIE. EVER. For him to doubt that makes me question his good judgement. That said, I am glad he's there for Britt.
M0nk3ysRUs chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Woops, previous comments was for a different story. Dammnit, Mozilla. But I like this a lot cause I'm a Santana-biased fan, so Brittany's got me a little stumped with her feelings. Good shit.
M0nk3ysRUs chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
This story is fucking delicious. Fucking Brittany. Fucking Santana. Excuse my blasphemy, but GODDAMN. I have a feeling Brittany's going to be fighting hard for her chance with Santana, as she well should. And maybe Riley's not going to give up that easily. This monster fic needs an update like now. Jolly good fun, yo.
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Wow, this was great. Just when I think I can't love Mike more, you come up with things like this. Poor Brittany, the way you described her feelings almost broke my heart. Good thing is we know how this ends, right? xD Looking forward to your next update!
Blocking Brainwaves chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Ohmygod, I cannot WAIT to read the next chapter and see Britt's side of the happy moment. So so so excited for it, please put it up soon? :)
Aislreigh chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I loved the first story and I love this one. The integration and interaction between each of the stories and the show must have been difficult. I love seeing Brittany's side of the story just as much as I loved reading Santana's.

Basically you're awesome.
Blocking Brainwaves chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
I adored Santana's POV and love seeing this side of the story. And can i just go ahead and tell you how amazing a sequel to this would be where Tina, Mike, Britt, and San hang out? Lovelovelove it!
Dani2606 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
It's really cool seeing Brittany's side of dealing with 'Sexy' and the hurt-locker ... can't wait for more!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »