Reviews for I'll Try Not to Sing Out of Key
blue-moon2525 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Enjoying your story for the most part, but didn't Tina and Mike's relationship begin while she was still dating Artie. For someone who was the other man, he comes off as slightly judgmental.
Dani2606 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Haha, poor Mike ;). I really love seeing this story from Brittany's point of view - but I STILL can't feel sorry for Artie, I just can't ... can't wait for more!
BlackShield chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
This story is so awesome. And you always seem to update at the exact right time. I really loved the Santina one you did first, and this is definitely living up to it as a companion piece. Looking forward to the next bit, as always.
SweetArrogance chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
jesus christ. i didn't just get tears from reading this. and definitely not from reading your Santina fic either. you are just so flawless. i love this fic, and you.
after8icecream chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I love this Mike and Brittany friendship :)
iamabicorn chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I found this through a link on Tumblr, and I am in love. I've been reading this alongside its companion piece, and I can't wait for more!
boredsenseless2 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic chapter. I enjoyed your depiction of the raw emotions and how you merged dance, the common thread between Brittany and Mike, into the portrayal of Brittany's emotions as well as the Bike friendship. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dani2606 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Her trying to dance her problems away sounds like such a Brittany thing to do ... can't wait for more!
Literaryluminations chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Okay, no big deal, it's just raining on my face. AMAZING chapter. I love sneaky!intelligent!angry Brittany.
ScorpioP chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
How did I not know this was here? Bad Scorp! Wow, seeing the story from Mike and Britt's side is interesting, because we know how it went for Santana, and now we get the rest of the story. I was relieved that Brittany didn't forget to use the right color paper, because that was such a heart-wrenching scene for Santina. Forget Finchel - Brit-Brit and Tana are the true soulmates on the show, and I say that as a devout Faberrian!
lkpd chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
GODDAMN IT. after reading the santana story yesterday, and this one today, i have used an entire box of tissues! i have not cried this much since reading "color". STOP BEING SO DAMN GOOD AT ANGST! my tear ducts hurt.
boredsenseless2 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter once again. I think you handled Brittany's pov very well and you can certainly understand where she's coming from. As usual, I enjoyed your portrayal of the Tike relationship and the comfortable Bike friendship. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Dani2606 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Oh man, all these feelings reading your fic always gives me ... I feel like I'm gonna burst or something ;). And is it weird that I still feel more sorry for Santana than for Brittany?
Dani2606 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I love how sweet Mike is being with Brittany :) ... can't wait to read more!
boredsenseless2 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Another great chapter. You really write the Britt-Mike friendship beautifully. I enjoyed the carousel metaphor and how you've portrayed Brittany not as a woman-child, but just a woman with a radically different perspective and who refuses to conform to societal norms. Looking forward to the next chapter.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »