Reviews for I'll Try Not to Sing Out of Key
puzzylikegurls chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Love it!
venus30 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I just read And I'm Calling on You to Be My Lifeline, and i cried like all along so I wanted to see the Brittany POV, it will be interesting to see what she was thinking and feeling while Santana was breaking down.

So far I love it !
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, I certainly didn't expect this :D. What a nice surprise ... I loved the Santana part of this story, so I really can't wait to read all about Brittany's side too :).
johannasmason chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really liked this story! Good job!
boredsenseless2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Great first chapter. I enjoyed Lifeline and I'm sure I'll enjoy this just as much, if not more. Your characterisations of Mike and Brittany are fantastic and very much in line with my own perception of them. Your Brittany dialogue is great too and sounds very much like what end-Season 2 and early Season 3 (first two eps) Brittany would say. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Brittana! Bike! Tike! The flip side to Lifeline! Aasdfjkl this totally made my night. LOVE it so far. Brittany is so in character, and that's hard to do! And your Tike are adorable.

Also, I love how you have them do homework. Glee and fanfiction tends to forget they're high school students. XD

Update soon please!
blueashke chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Now I have to go back and not only reread Lifeline, but rewatch the episodes to get back in Brittany's head. Awesome.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5