Reviews for The Son of Death At Hogwarts
Phoenix-Rose-Black chapter 17 . 3/14
I apologize if this sounds rude. I enjoyed this story, the plot is...decent, if a bit inaccurate to the actual stories(though I can deal with inaccuracies). The only thing I really dislike is that, well...quite bluntly, Nico is canonly gay. I don't understand how /anyone/ could make the mistake that he isn't when in the very first book of Trials of Apollo he's in a relationship with Will Solace and is quite obviously queer. He even had a crush on Percy, for god's sake. The fact that he was being paired with girls left and right really turned me off of this story.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
what about Will Solace
MormonWolf chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
That was great! you didn't mess it up at all!
leah chapter 21 . 8/26/2017
I am not going to kill you as it will be unproductive to the story. Instead I am going to chain you up and torture you for eternity behind a computer!
*grins evilly*
your story is just so good, but you underestimated nico a bit
leah chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
I love everything, don't worry! This chapter is particularly good.
Oh Crabapples chapter 17 . 3/26/2017
I'm sorry, but Nico 100% hetero? You realize he literally had a crush on Percy right? There is no way that Nico is by any standards straight.
lorcleis chapter 25 . 1/31/2017
I just wanted you to know (because I love when people still review my old fics, even after five years have passed and it's as dead as a door nail) that this is one of my favourite PJO/HP fics of all time. Every time I get in the mood to read that type of crossover, I always return to this one. I must've read it around seven or eight times at this point; I even remember it back in 2011 when it first started! You might not be proud of all of it, but don't worry about that. It is, in my incredibly professional fanfic-peruser opinion, a classic. Where else would I get Nico and Hermione doing the fake dating trope to the point of wearing flower crowns for each other?

To me, it doesn't matter if you continue it or not. I will always remember The Son of Death at Hogwarts as one of the fics I return to time after time. I hope all is well with you.
WildRosa13474 chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
Scotland is in Great Britain, you know. Ginny was totally correct.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2017
keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
yes... just yes.. you made Severus snape appoligize.. i love you and this fanfic
Madison Futch chapter 25 . 1/2/2017
Please finish this! It's really great.
goodgirl2234 chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
onegirltwoguys chapter 7 . 1/1/2017
its drachma i think... not drachmae
okaykk chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
cool. reasonable. i like it.
sleepykittenz13 chapter 4 . 1/1/2017