Reviews for I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Awww
adara1103 chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
I would love it if you would write more on this story. I haven't read one quite like it before. I want to see the trials that Hermione and Severus go through to get her memories back. I want to see Harry and Ron get their asses kicked because they gave up on her. I hope you don't abandon it for good. I will be following and waiting patiently.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
I wish you would finish the story...I really love this! Or do a sequel or something
wingsrookie chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
wish there were more chapters, or a complete ending.
Nocturnus chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Ohhhh so sweet, I would like to know more. It's just so near the end.
Annastasia Cooper chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
I've merely reached chapter 2 and allready declared this story to one of my temporal worst-case fanfiction addiciton. I've stayed up late to finish reading it, and as great as this story was, I must tell you that I don't like the end at all.
If Hermione was able to save his life, there should have been a Severus giving her back her memories
I honestly despise the last sentence, because you didn't refrain from calling her Jean.
Don't get me wrong, this is a really thrilling story, and it had awesome dark parts, but I find myself longing for a more happy-end chapter, you said you may give this another try. I beg you to let her get back all of her memories and return int othe wizarding world, with Sev at her side.
Still thank you for this night, it was amazing reading this story. Honestly, couldn't put my mobile down until I was finished. You managed to describe her Heroine-time really good, I don't want to accuse or offend, but one reads the story and it is just as believable as you would have gone through all of this. You are amazingly talented. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Kirida chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am so loving this story. I must know what happens to Severus and Hermione. Please, please continue writing. I have to know that they have their happy ending. I have become an avid fan of this storyline.
Mia Leonor chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Amazing story! I do hope you continue writing it! It's really wonderful! Congratulations )
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
please update soon
Mother of Tears chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Is this the end? It would be a passable ending, but I want to see what happens next! Please go on.
Coolnetta chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Awe so dang cute. :)
obssesivelove19 chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
omg this is great! To be perfectly honest there is nothing to change or fix its beautifulll!
randc9394 chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Loved the story. I'm looking forward to how you plan on revamping the story when you get back to it. It was a journey. I'll keep an eye out for more!
Shriannan chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
You wint believe the crazy sound I made when I saw the alert for this chapter in my inbox. My husband looked at me like I was a crazy woman. :) Thank you for writing a conclusion to this story. I loved it from the start. I will definitely read the re-write of it when you write it. If you post a memo that it's up as a new chapte in this fic so that way I will get an alert email it would be much appreciated and I'm sure others would appreciate that as well. thanks for writing!
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
I was SOOOO excited to see a new chapter up, and I really enjoyed it.