Reviews for The Notebook
BookWormFT chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
OKKKKAAAYYY... THIS FANFIC WAS WRITEN LAST YEAR! AND IT LEAVES OFF WITH A CLIFFHANGER! THIS IS NOT OKAY GUYSS! ITS CHRISTMAS AND IM WORRYING OVRE A FANFIC! IS THERE A SEQUEL MAYBE.. IM TYPING IN CAPS CUZ I DIDNT FEEL LIKE IN LOWERCASE AND THIS WAY IS MORE EFFECTIVE...THX YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHAT EVA YOU CELEBRATE AND GOODNIGHT!
GoldenPiggy chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
God d*mnit! Always that one fudging chapter- the best one- is where it ends! Always!
Waaah!
Not fair!
eluce chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
..I thought this was completed.
omg.. Update pls. I wanna know moreeee. You can't drop this awesome story T_T

ps.: I love Sigh's entry the most! :)
Meepyonnee chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I am really lovin' Hinata's entries ;)
Meepyonnee chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I think the teacher who'd give Strawberry a grade for this is the principal herself. Just for kicks and all that shit. Anyway, just a guess haha.
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Damn. I love it already. With the whole concept, the thrill of the gossip flowing, and the euphoria of reading a story of different perspectives actually having different voices, yep. I love it. I can't wait to read everything and I'm sure I'll suck it all up greedily, but what's this? Not completed yet? Oh dear. This might just break my heart.

Welp. Beggars can't be choosers. I shall forge ahead and take what I can of the awesomeness of this story.
SinfulApple chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Hey, I'm not usually one to post a review before I've finished reading all the existing chapters of a story, but I couldn't help myself this time. I just wanted to say that the poems are absolutely gorgeous and I especially resonate with the one from this chapter that I believe you called Racecar? Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. Wonderful story so far.

Sinful

p.s. I have an account under the same name as the one I'll post this under if you ever want to chat _
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
OMG THE AKATSUKI ARE COMING

HECK YEAH!

I love Deidei and Sasori so much, I can't even (bursts into fangirl goo).
Puppeteer is probably Kankuro though...
Yoitsbella chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
Random photographers taking a picture of them making out like one of those tumblr pictures.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
please dont tell me that you dropped this fic. update quickly please!
Yoitsbella chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
I tore my ACL from soccer so I had to bench club soccer for 2 years. That shit sucks.
Yoitsbella chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Entry 48 was so cute, I almost squealed.
kelpiejh chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
OMG! She's going to tell people that she's Strawberry! Can't wait!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Oh, OK (from last chapter). Wow, this is really interesting. I wonder what would happen if something like this happened at my school.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Which one is Band_Beek1o1? For some reason, I just can't place it...