Reviews for Unfaithful Oneshot
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
not what i expected but interesting
terrynow chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
nice story! luv it!
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
First off, I'd like to say that I'm sorry you got a couple of flames. I thought this was a generally okay fic. However, I was a bit confused in the beginning. Who was Hermione having an affair with, Harry or Ron? I did catch when you said something along the lines of "his ginger hair fell in his blue eyes". Perhaps you could have distinguished this a little better?

Your writing is great. And I understand you said you're not really into the Harmony ship. It can be difficult to write in character when you are out of your comfort zone. I respect you for your efforts.
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 1/22/2012

Alexa G chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Good fic.

There's a good potential for a sequel on the baby...and the H/Hr and Hermione/Ron scales are nicely equal(ish).

Great job.

And the ending was sweet.
myrthill chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh the potential of a sequel even if it's just from Harry POV. really nice work
soccergirl04 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, what a great story! All throughout the story I thought she was married to Ron and haveing sex with Harry till the end. But it was great story! You should write mor harry hermione :)
The Hermit chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
You should take this load of crap delete it and dump it in the nearest waste bin. Utter and total shit, not one iota of the characters Harry and Hermione exists in this shit. How the hell you could put the names of two best characters in the Potter books to this utterly useless garbage without even showing a single one of their traits is beyond me.

Do your self a favour and get your hands on some of the books and try reading them to see who Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are, see what makes them tick, what their characters are like and then post your next bunch of crap on the Ron Hermione lists.
HinaGuy749 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
First of all, eww. Second, I don't really see Hermione being a stay at home wife. Other than that I think it was a good idea just with the execution a bit off.
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I hate to tell you this but I think you need to reconsider the characters and pairing. Like seriously. There are so many kinds of wrong in this fic. The characterization being the first one.
shrek2be chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
A honest thought, Ron and Hermione when sober won't be able to last in a relationship, when drunk though it may become a different issue. The thing we have to understand about Harry's character is when he loves he would love intensely, when he hates he would have the same hard to fathom that Harry might neglect his wife as he is not normal in any sense. It'd be a little difficult to assume Hermione is just a housewife

You have also mentioned about how Harry had his wedding big and public, Harry is notorious for hating his fame and an intensely private person, I doubt that would suddenly change.
JustWantToHelp chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I'm telling you now. You should change paring section, because you will get flame. H/Hr fan are not know for like Ron. If you want real criticize about your story. Put in a different section.
wytecastl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
A Ron/Hermione affair fic is most likely not going to go over well in the Harry/Hermione section, Harmonians are notoriously anti-Ron, and won't hesitate to flame you for putting your story in this category.

At the least, it might be a good idea to put a warning about the story containing RHr if you don't want to be flamed, though changing the marked pairing is probably the best idea.
Schurmann chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I like this story. I don't really like the Harry/Hermione pairing, but this one works. I would be interesting to read a sequel.

Technically, it is very well written. That is certainly a rarity and I am looking forward to reading your other stories.

I see that you already have one extremely negative review. Anonymous, of course. Please don't let it get you down. Not everyone worships at the Harmony shrine.