Reviews for Together
Please update this is An amazing story
WeBothWentMad chapter 4 . 2/7
3 u bring up Taylor Swift as one of her songs come up lol

AMAZING STORY
grrr chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr YOU
AliceCullen0629 chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
I hate that you abandoned this story i only got to chapter 4 and then went and saw this authors not and now i am not even going to finish reading. What a sham to it would have been a really good story had it had the chance to be finished. Its sad :(
Kdvamp chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
You can spell better then other authors because sometimes they misspell... A LOT... And I like this story...
A lot...
So please?
Please continue?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Please keep going
Katnips Evergreen chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
I think u should do it where Peeta, Katniss, and Rue should like team up or something! :-)
Katnips Evergreen chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
I think u should continue! :-) I really love it! :-)
Katnips Evergreen chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
OMFG! :-) please keep writing this! 4 me! :-) I am ur biggest FAN! :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Continue continue continue
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Please continue with your story it was getting good.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I love your story! Don't listen to wat the others say, I like ur version of Katniss too! Keep going, I believe in u!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
maybe should give peeta more fighting skill,unlike the movie where he has non what so ever.
Jazzy Jaxon chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I like this fanfic a lot, the only thing I don't like is (my opinion) that Katniss seems weak. I understand she is in love w/ Peeta, but I just think she should be a little more, expressionless during the reaping,like in the book. It's because you have a lot of great details from the Hunger Games (which I LOVE!). Other than that,it's great. Ps. Love how she totally disses Gale. TEAM PEETA!
Kickintaylor chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Ideas for an update...? Peeta unconscence next to her and she camouflaged and he's not - his leg is bleeding and she freeks out

Or

Uve been fallowing the general plot line- just keep to it

Plz update - ull b proud when u finish it

Ps- I'm to lazy to sighn it