Reviews for Eyes Of Desire
misstris1221 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amazing :) It was short but you really made it go far in a short amount of time. :D Again, very well done. Erik and Christine forever.
Phanma chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I LIKED this
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hahahaha! That was so sweet! And I loved the note at the end "There night will forever be between them. . ." That was the perfect way to end it! :) Your a great author!
neverend08 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Yuck it got good then took a large dum
Novexus Prime chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I noticed how you gave Christine that little bit of hidden darkness inside her, good job. It really changed the original plot well. I did notice that some words interrupted your flow of the story and could use some replacing but that didn't take away from the over all tone of the story. Well done!
kpw1998 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
How is it that all of the stories that I'm currently reading are only one chapter long? I agree with the author fully, with the Phantom there are some things better left unsaid. And another thing, I absolutely love how you incorporated the music from the move into your story, that is awesome. Brava, brava, bravesima. (Tried to spell those right, pretty sure I didn't though. Shame on me.)
kpw1998 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's short but very nicely done . Hope you write more phanfic.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Yeah, a few friends and I watched the movie last night, and I made it clear that this is my head canon. Although, even in the movie, it is heavily implied that they did something sexual.

Its fine that you didn't go into detail. But it may have been easier to write in third person instead of Christine's POV. :3