Reviews for Eyes Of Desire
TheEvanescentOne chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I like the idea and it's well written however, I do have a little bit of an issue about one thing which you might want to consider if you decide to write more fics like this.

The Phantom sings in the final lair scene "The fate which condemns me to wallow in blood has also denied me the joys of the flesh". This implies that he has never had the experience of intimacy with a woman and probably with anybody in terms of love, lust or closeness. Obviously your fic (as many others do) breaks away from the plot to tell this alternate situation but I feel like your Phantom seems to know what he's doing a little too much. I feel like a little more uncertainty and hesitation would have been fitting for this situation as he has never had the chance to experience this sort of contact with anyone before.

Hope this is helpful - keep writing!
TEO
PuddingPants chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I love it o3o I really like how you put the song All I Ask Of You in it even though he got rejected in the musical xD Nice though owo
misstris1221 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amazing :) It was short but you really made it go far in a short amount of time. :D Again, very well done. Erik and Christine forever.
Phanma chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I LIKED this
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hahahaha! That was so sweet! And I loved the note at the end "There night will forever be between them. . ." That was the perfect way to end it! :) Your a great author!
neverend08 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Yuck it got good then took a large dum
Novexus Prime chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I noticed how you gave Christine that little bit of hidden darkness inside her, good job. It really changed the original plot well. I did notice that some words interrupted your flow of the story and could use some replacing but that didn't take away from the over all tone of the story. Well done!
kpw1998 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
How is it that all of the stories that I'm currently reading are only one chapter long? I agree with the author fully, with the Phantom there are some things better left unsaid. And another thing, I absolutely love how you incorporated the music from the move into your story, that is awesome. Brava, brava, bravesima. (Tried to spell those right, pretty sure I didn't though. Shame on me.)
kpw1998 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's short but very nicely done . Hope you write more phanfic.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Yeah, a few friends and I watched the movie last night, and I made it clear that this is my head canon. Although, even in the movie, it is heavily implied that they did something sexual.

Its fine that you didn't go into detail. But it may have been easier to write in third person instead of Christine's POV. :3