Reviews for How Did You Get The Job?
Amy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I don't understand why some reviewers have problems with this story? have they not watched NCIS? Fairly early in the series Kate asks Tony how he was hired and his answer is "I smiled" so to claim that this is pointless/couldn't happen etc is ridiculous.

And as for pointless, that's even more ridiculous, because you've managed to give a fairly great description of Tony in what 100 words... talent right there.

Obviously I thought this was pretty good :) I really feel like this does a great job of giving Tony credit. I feel like he allows himself to play the fool too often so I love when stories see through his facade and see all the facets of his character. Great job!
jenthetrulysly chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Mate, I am so sorry to see that the trouble in the Hawaii Five-O fandom of this site has followed you over here just cause you refused to bow down to allow them to steal from, slam and belittle you. Take a leaf out of Tony's book and keep smiling - they are not worth bothering with if they won't even use a real acc to contact you in a decent, civilised, non-childish way.
BluePortal91 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I'm sorry but that was well, boring. I agree with cinsy. The story Is plotless and uncreative. I highly doubt that could actually happen.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Sooooooooooo true !
helen chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I disagree with the earlier review that this was pointless... If it meant something to you when you wrote it... it was NOT pointless. Sometimes the message doesn't have to be dozens of chapters or hundreds of pages to get a point across. So, just keep on writing and posting!
cinsy10482 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i find this story...well, redundant, not needed and honestly, not original either. I'm not trying to slam you, but i think this story is kind of pointless. you write good though.
jenthetrulysly chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
What a cute little piece this was! I really enjoyed reading it, as I do with all of your works. Great to see you back in the NCIS section too! g