Reviews for By Your Side
Opalbrat chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Love this!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
I finally finished reading this. It is a good story. It is sad what happened with Emily but very believable. I like that Jason and Kat ended up together since Tommy didn't even care enough about her to take her to the prom. Nice job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I finally continued reading this. Interesting how you altered it so Rocky gets injured in a different way and it's Jason who gets his Turbo powers instead of Justin. Elgar must really be a bad fighter if he misses both the heart and lungs.

Not sure whose right in that last scene. The prom is very important to Kat and the race is very important to Tommy. Too bad they couldn't comprimise somehow.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Excellent fanfic Googz333.
brankel1 chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Awesome. Great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Awesome work. Aw, man? Almost done? (Frown face) Can't wait for more stories from ya. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Beautiful work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
pheonix chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
is this role in the pr hp buffy vampire crossover
brankel1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I totally love you can have Jason.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Awwww...poor Kat. Great work. I can't wait to see where you take this. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Hey, great work. DEFINITELY worth the wait. Catch ya on the flip side.
ae1102 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
wow very interesting chapter i have a feeling that the rangers are going to be in for a wild ride and what is kim's role? why do i have afeeling that kim and jase might led to something more? and what is jason's role in the pcoming war hmmmmm great chapter!