Reviews for A New Life
rmpcmfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Just stumbled upon this story. Fantastic, so well written, I hung on every word.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Please do another chapter where the team find out about her kid
Babi Baker chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Woah! I really like this chapter, a little sad, but hey! Life isn't all about happiness and you express it really well! I agree with you is a Tuscan Ville not some place in france! I would like a second chapter! Please give it a shot!
miaa29 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Great story and I definitely would love a story about the present day and the team finds out about the child. I also look forward to your story where she keeps the baby. This Emily/Ian stories rock ! Good going.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
These are good people, true white knights, and maybe a few years with them would clean some of the black from her soul.

But then, her soul is clean.

She's Emily Prentiss, career FBI agent.

Love your last few lines.

You know, if you are writing all of these other stories, you should write one where she is pregnant and stays with Doyle (or at least a story about her seriously considering it). I do like the sound of your other stories and I'm glad to see you're writing more Prentiss/Doyle stories.
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I think this is nice as a stand alone and leaves room for mystery. I really adore this and the writing is great.

- April
Lindsay chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I haven't read the prospective companion but I love this as a stand alone. Your writing of detail is brilliant. You make me want to fall in love with this show all over again.

Your Australian friend,

pagetftw chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Omfg yes! Do both! Pretty pleaseeeeeee :D
JohAnna chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This should stay a stand alone. The other chapter could easily become a chapter story in it's own right. Much better story wise then trying to uplift a story that calls to be sad.
Jamnut chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Never thought about her having a baby by Doyle. Interesting. Hope to see another chapter.
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I would love to see more from you. Is it possible to do one where she keeps the child but also stays with Doyle? Please...
FashionableRaid chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ummm YES to the first question about adding another chapter to this story. and EEEP! so excited to hear about your next story!

and PS. yes I also noticed she was speaking French, even though I dont speak french, but i recognized it and was also confused. If you watch the youtube video of the "behind the scenes" type stuff of season 6. The producers do say that Lauren Reynolds is supposed to be French, so maybe thats why? idk really though.. lol
manu29 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I like so much your stories!
bree chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Amazing... more please!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Really really sad, but really really good, as always.

Yay for a second chapter!

And yay for a story where she keeps the baby!

Thank you!