Reviews for The Singapore Sling
Darkfirelight chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Brilliant story. I loved the whole thing, start to finish. Only regretful thing was that there was no Martha, would've loved to see her reaction to her grandchild and Clark's change of character.

Great job, as always! :)
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
ahhh! How much I would have liked this end in smaville!

Its good you have made this great story for all Cloe and Clarks fans who want them together!
purrfus chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I love happy endings. This isn't there yet, but you helped both of them change enough that the potential is there.
purrfus chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Breakups with kids - no way it will be easy.

Back to the states? Intriguingly risky choice.
purrfus chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Just didn't tell him about being on the pill? When he said in the previous chapter that he had specifically asked her? Not good.

Sisters. I know people who have sisters like that. Saves time if you can keep your arch-enemies in the family.
purrfus chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Lois managed to be one of Smallville's less than enjoyable characters - at least for me. Your version is even easier to loathe.

And what timing.
purrfus chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I know that it would have been difficult for the show to continue if there was a a significant reduction in stupidity, but darn it some writer should have done this - oh wait you did. Too bad it wont ever air.
purrfus chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Sometimes its easy to forget just what a Soap Opera Smallville is, and then its all right there in front of you.

Nicely done.
purrfus chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Did I say nasty? Oh man, this has gone so far past that.

Chloe, what were you thinking?
purrfus chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Oh nasty.
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I prefer my Smallville Clex, but I'm always willing to try good writing and I saw this story on a fav's list.

So far its very interesting and fun to read.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Well I liked this story.
Spidey2 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
love it! keep going!
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow, what an introduction to the new story. I like that you planned and finished the whole fic before posting (helps with story continuity). My only complaint is I want to finish reading the whole story right away, and then I forget to leave a comment on each chapter. Or I neglect finishing my tasks. Not a bad thing, it means you're a great writer.
Infrena chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
I just love this story! To be fair, they both screwed up royally. If they had admitted their feelings earlier on, they wouldve been happy a long time ago