Reviews for Stain
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
IN - SANE !

Couldn't even make it to the end of the story before I had NO CHOICE but to pounce in a very undignified way on my partner!

Sooo, yeah. Thanks for inspiring that!

Your stories are killing me. Seriously killing me! Your writing makes me want to be a gay boy soooo badly! lol!
nolongeractive13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh sweet cheesus.

This was incredibly hot, and ergh I just have so many feels.

Also, I just discovered a have a comeplay!kink well, no regrets.

Wonderful piece, I love your work.
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Holy...Wow. This was unbelievable and so dirty, absolutely loved it. You're killing me here with your writing. Ridiculously hot.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh yeah, i can totally see Kurt being a comeslut. Loved this. :)

BRL
inukimeko chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
*round of applause* just...all the awards go to you. Take them all. You are the ruler of dirty smut or just smit in general. I mean seriously, where do you come up with these things? You've just forced a whole bunch of readers to change their underwear.

Kurt is a cockslut and cumslut and he's proud.

My fave line: " Blaine cock slipping from him sounding wet and looking obscene as it falls forward, still half-hard, last spurt of come caught for a second in a long sticky line between Kurt's hole and Blaine dick" *flails* The image alone!

I'm sorry that I'm going crazy but you just need to stop or else we're going to die soon. :)

-jessica
MagentaMaxy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my god this was just dripping with erotic tension. Even after they came it was sexy and ugh. Thank you.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
My boys, my horny, kinky boys. All that time wearing those demure Dalton blazers. Boy when the blazers come off, the come goes...everywhere! I always had a feeling these two would be pretty dirty and adventurous in bed once they got past their first times. I guess I was right.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Gah, I love how you show them interacting. This was just so perfect! The way you wrote smut is just... Wow. It would also be awesome if you wrote a fic sometime about after the movie. ;D
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh good lord. Seriously amazing. I just... With the... And Kurt and fingers and no lube but OH. Seriously? Seriously. Thanks so much for going on a writing rampage, I hope it made you feel better...it certainly made me feel pretty great! Love your work, your smut, everything you do. Xoxoxoxo
eb012203 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
holy shit that was SO dirty. (know that was the point but whoa) and Super Hot!