Reviews for The Space Between
Anon chapter 1 . 2/21
It's bittersweet.
GigiGoodfellow chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was one of the best, if not the best, fanfics I've ever read. Great job!
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I like how you depict Nessie/Seth interactions.
bla338 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this was touching
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Thankyou so much of this! Although I love all your work, the relationships you write that interest me the most are Blackwater and Seth/Nessie (do they even have a ship name?). What I love about how you write Seth and Nessie, is that it always starts from a place of friendship, with two friends who have a lot of potential to be a lot more. Seth doesn't patronize her, doesn't see her as Jake's Imprint, but her own person and she likes to make him smile, and wants him to have someone to take care that will take care of him and how they both have a special understanding of the other. It was sweet that she kept close to him, in case he needed anything, and I loved-

****

"You okay?"

He asked her. After tearing six nomads to pieces and losing two of his blood brothers, the first thing that happened when they were alone was him asking her if she was okay. Sometimes Seth made her want to scream.

****

I love that Nessie wanted to know more than the facts, that she finally got to run her hands through his hair but it made her miserable that she couldn't take his pain away. It was heartbreaking how Seth broke down, but I also loved that he was able to do it in front of Nessie, that she was experiencing what everyone feels, trying to do whatever could offer some small comfort. I love how she insisted that it was impossible he could have done something to save Zac, it was very Nessie. The scene in Bella's old bedroom was just perfection. So much of what Seth/Nessie's relationship is what's not said, to paraphrase your title, 'the spaces between'. I loved how they were bantering about the ice-cream, how Nessie asked him to tell him about the others, that she used his injuries as an excuse to be physically near him, that she thought her hand looked right in his.

Sorry for the long rambling review! This really was perfect, and I'm so glad you posted it.

I felt like this:

*****

"Don't go," he begged.

"We won't."

"Good."

Her fingers traced the new scars on his arm. Sometimes she wasn't sure where his adoration for her father ended and his friendship with her began—perhaps he didn't know himself. And then there moments like tonight when she was sure that Edward had nothing to do with them anymore.

"With the pack on edge like this, Jacob won't visit," he said. That's how it had started, so long ago. They both loved talking about Jacob. Now she wasn't sure what would happen if they went too long without talking about the man who had imprinted on her.

"I know."

*******

showed that although their friendship started initially because of Edward and Jacob, it's really become so much more.

I hoping we'll get to see more of this pairing soon! Thanks for the amazing writing :D
TwihardYeng chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ow... I really love seth and nessie! thanks 4 this wonderful story. even is not really seth&nessie are not really meant 4 each other.. :D
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Love this one-shot. You really do make me love Nessie and Seth. :)
vnsjvhgs chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I like this pairing the best, and it's hard to find good stories about them, but I really liked this one (: