Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
lmc123 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
And I liked the message about abusive relationships, illustrated really well without being condescending why people go back, time after time
lmc123 chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
Really liked the lyrics to bella's songs
lmc123 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you x x
Treestar2509 chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
I really loved this story. My favorite had to be Edward's proposal. It was perfect. Thank you for sharing. You're super talented and one of my favorites. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
dude, this was such a freaking wonderful gift you gave me with this. I loved it and I am all crazy, smiley happy after reading it again.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
and my joy for these characters is borderline unhealthy. lawd. I still love this story just as much as I did back when you started it.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
and now this chapter makes my heart burst with all the love and the pride for Bella. Feels stealer.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh my hearttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. MY HEART OLIVIA.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
ouch indeed. I always wanted to shake both of them in this chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
only you could turn a literal flood of shit into angsty bidness! lawd the angst is strong in you.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
and I die swooning over the just one kiss not being enough.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
You always did know how to make someone feel awesome and miserable in the same chapter, joyous feels over her song & their adorable snuggling to only be smacked in the face with the wet fish of that damn flower.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
*cue you rolling your eyes*
dude, I will forever think the kiss you wrote in the flashback this chapter was one of the greatest fic kisses ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
go on, roll your eyes. I'm still doing this. I'm re-reading all the things and you WILL hear from me as I do it.
I'm like Edward here with the frantic, clingy text messages ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
guhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sitting here reading this trying to not look all emo in case you look at me. there are some lines in this chapter that just KILLLLLLL me.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »