Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
lmc123 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you x x
Treestar2509 chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
I really loved this story. My favorite had to be Edward's proposal. It was perfect. Thank you for sharing. You're super talented and one of my favorites. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
dude, this was such a freaking wonderful gift you gave me with this. I loved it and I am all crazy, smiley happy after reading it again.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
and my joy for these characters is borderline unhealthy. lawd. I still love this story just as much as I did back when you started it.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
and now this chapter makes my heart burst with all the love and the pride for Bella. Feels stealer.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh my hearttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. MY HEART OLIVIA.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
ouch indeed. I always wanted to shake both of them in this chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
only you could turn a literal flood of shit into angsty bidness! lawd the angst is strong in you.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
and I die swooning over the just one kiss not being enough.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
You always did know how to make someone feel awesome and miserable in the same chapter, joyous feels over her song & their adorable snuggling to only be smacked in the face with the wet fish of that damn flower.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
*cue you rolling your eyes*
dude, I will forever think the kiss you wrote in the flashback this chapter was one of the greatest fic kisses ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
go on, roll your eyes. I'm still doing this. I'm re-reading all the things and you WILL hear from me as I do it.
I'm like Edward here with the frantic, clingy text messages ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
guhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sitting here reading this trying to not look all emo in case you look at me. there are some lines in this chapter that just KILLLLLLL me.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
sighhhhhhhhh, I do love that her reaction to Edward beating on Garrett is so different to her flashback reaction to Garrett beating on that random dude, because their intents were so different. protection/defense vs jealous ownership.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
lmfao. this chapter makes me all emo over my own image issues until I get to the a/n and it talks about you crying over the dirty, dirty magnets I sent you.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »