Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
CrookedArm chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Rowr Heidi protecting her brother like that, loved it. But I am also stoked that she gave Bella Edward's number. FINALLY! So here we go.
CrookedArm chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
My eyes burn and throat choked with stifled tears...god I can so completely get why Bella would have no choice other than to feel as though she was a charity case. But Edward was beautiful for being honest with her so early on, ans similarly Bella was beautiful for being right out there with her own feelings and doubts. Honesty is progress. Best part for me was Edward saying "I'm not giving up" and Bella's sad reply..."we'll see". It hung there like "oh you WILL give up, it's just a matter of time."
CrookedArm chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Wow, you can see the entire arc of Garrett's personality in just a few short lines. Draws you in being sweet for two seconds, the immediately turns into his normal self. Man, the best line to Bella: "I figured you'd gotten over whatever was wrong with you." I mean, wow. The guy really is a piece of work.
CrookedArm chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
I want this Edward for my very own. I want to put him in my pocket and carry him around forever.
CrookedArm chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I love that Edward is so clear about what he feels, and what he can handle. Bella is making baby steps.
CrookedArm chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Drugs are bad m'kay? Really great idea Bella opening up the boxes of memories, and tossing them-ridding herself of Garrett in a tangible way. Really cool way of letting us know what happened as well.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Wow. The damage is to the bone. Garrett needs to DIAF.
CrookedArm chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I can't wait to discover what compels Edward to want to try to be there for Bella. That "helping carry your baggage" dialog was beautiful.
CrookedArm chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Oh this poor broken girl. It is hard to come back up when one has been knocked doen so repeatedly. Self-worth is non-existent.
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow this is intense. And great. Lots going on from the get go. A great opening chapter.
Twiolic chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Loved it!
Twiolic chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Great song! Good ending!
Twiolic chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Oh hell! Stupid Bella!
Twiolic chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Was a little pissed off at Edward for a bit here, but I might be over it now.
Twiolic chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Oh I just love this Edward. Awesome chapter.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »