Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
ibinitch chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved your Edward. Wonderful job!
FlaviaV chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Awwwww I had to read this one again! I love how it ends!
xoxo
Fliki
daydreambeliever82 chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It's a bit more angsty than what I usually go for but it was quite lovely. Question: the song Bella sings to Edward in chapter 20 (the sexy one) is it an actual song or is that your poetry? Beautiful as was all the poetry.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
I just want you to know that this story is beautifully and intelligently written and it's my favorite story on here right now and I just it's grand beyond grand I would buy it if it was a real physical published book I really hope you become a published author because damn you write so so much better than I do and fuck I adore this story with my whole heart. Happy Valentines.
Tity chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Lovely! :*)
Happy Valentine's Day!
noMuku chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Wow! This story started out really sad and now...oh god, tears are freakin spilling over!
StupidLambTanya chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
I loved reading your story! Well done!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Thank you for writing this story! It was lovely!
Jaygm chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Another reallywonderful story. You really are a good writer. This Bella had some growing to do- and this Edward is just right. Your stories bring real tears to my eyes- they are just that good. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
She should have left years before. That life is for no one. But it looks like she's trying to turn things around.
Jaygm chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
What a prick! Sure hope she has a chance to let him have it.
Jaygm chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Garrett must have done one big number on her. She's really screwed up.
ninamccullen chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Loved it!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
totally hooked... :D
BrownEyedGal Cullen chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Thank you for sucha wonderfully touching story. There were times I wanted to rip Bella a new one. There were times I wanted to beat Garrett, Peter, Katie and Charlotte to a pulp. There were times I wanted to lock E&B in a room until they got naked. And there were times I swooned. Combine all these and you have a perfect story. LOVED it! And so happy you added the future take proposal. Simply perfect.

-tina