Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Twiolic chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Uneaten pizza and coffee down the drain is heartbreaking.
Twiolic chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Good girl Bella!
Twiolic chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Oh good grief! What kind of mess is she in. Thankfully, Edward seems to want to help.
Twiolic chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Liking the messed up Bella in this story. Looking forward to finding out more about her.
larsh chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
Awwww just loved it!
Shlebbie chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
Hey Liv! I was forwarding your stories to a friend and came across this one and realized I never read it. I love it. I could feel the change in Bella from the beginning to the end and really related to her insecurities in the beginning... but really it was Edward that got me. What a great guy. I have to say, you really are one of my favorire authors. I hope we can meet up in Chicago.
irelandk chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
:-)
marigold123 chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
I really enjoyed your story! What a journey Bella went through, getting over Garrett and finding love again. Broken and insecure Bella found happiness with Edward. I loved Mags and the way you wrote her character. Thanks for writing.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
A Beautiful Mess has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sungazer chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Beautiful just beautiful...what a ending...I am teary eyed.
Sungazer chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Thank you...
muffinmom chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Just finished inhaling this sweet story - loved it so much! Your E is just adorkable *swoon* and I wanted to hug (or knock some sense into) B so many times while reading/listening to this story (I used the voicedream app to listen on my commute).
I also noticed that you didn't use any of the 'cannon' main characters, I assume its by design so you're not stuck with their traits (ie goofy emmett, hyper Alice etc). I kinda liked that.
Also love the way you write, it made it hard to stop reading.
Thanks for sharing your story!
tifn79901 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
AWW he's so freaking cute!
tifn79901 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Wow, loving your story...she's breaking my heart though..
ibinitch chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved your Edward. Wonderful job!
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »