Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
BLilTXgirl chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
Not a fan of her keeping the truth of the flower from Edward, but I'm gonna try to stay calm and have faith.
BLilTXgirl chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Gah! Just when these two leave the starting blocks Garrett has to show his ugly head again. Nooooo!
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Oh... boy's got skills. There's no doubt about that. LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
I thought Heidi was only in town for a short period? I was really surprised when she was at the coffee shop.
BLilTXgirl chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
As upset as she is, I hope she'll give him credit for being honest with her.
BLilTXgirl chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
I'm so proud of Bella! Even if Edward hasn't shown up, she was standing her ground with Garrett. Way to go!

Now I'm really curious about what Edward has to tell her. Maybe she'll realize she isn't the only one with some damage...
BLilTXgirl chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
His game was pretty deep. Impressive though. I hope she starts to see what he's talking about.
BLilTXgirl chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Hahahaha! Love it. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Yay! Progress!

I love the message from his sister about it being late. LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I'm kinda loving Maggie. Every person deserves a friend who will support them when they need it most, even when they don't always want the support.
BLilTXgirl chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Whoa... I had guessed drugs were involved but heroin is in a whole other league. Scary shit. I'm glad she was able to find the strength to leave. Hope she can continue to find the steel in her backbone.
BLilTXgirl chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Holy crap. He really has screwed her up in the head. At least she knows he's in there and that she needs to get over it. That has to be a step in the right direction.
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Yikes. She's got some seriously assholish "friends." So Garrett is the asshole who fucked with her head. Wonderful.

I really hope Edward can break through with her but I have a feeling it won't be easy.
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Don't often see Maggie in fics. What a cool twist. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow... poor Bella. She is definitely a mess but I hate that she's so down on herself. I hope Edward can change that. And WTH is with Tanya and whichever blonde guy this happens to be ... Mike, James, Jasper, etc. I've never done drugs so don't know personally but I have friends who have and none have basically blacked out. Was it laced?
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »