Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I like it!
BLilTXgirl chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
Very nicely done. Way to go, Edward!

Sad to see Garrett couldn't keep it together, but I'm glad Bella has some peace.
BLilTXgirl chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
**fans self** Wow... That was quite the song. I'm impressed they even made it out of the dressing room. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Yay! She finally found her closure. Did she sign the paperwork to remove herself as next of Kim though? I hope so.

So happy to finally see these two together fully. I am glad that he didn't just sweep it under the rug and pretend he wasn't mad at her. As hard as it was for her, she also needs to know its hard for him.
BLilTXgirl chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Dammit! Ok, moving on quickly. No time to review.
BLilTXgirl chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
The difference between her and Gianna is that she didn't actually go back to Garrett and she was scared for Edward's safety. Not saying I agree with her choices, just that I don't think Edward's reaction would be what she expects. Not completely anyway.
BLilTXgirl chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
Oh Bella ... not your best decision.
BLilTXgirl chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
Not a fan of her keeping the truth of the flower from Edward, but I'm gonna try to stay calm and have faith.
BLilTXgirl chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Gah! Just when these two leave the starting blocks Garrett has to show his ugly head again. Nooooo!
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Oh... boy's got skills. There's no doubt about that. LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
I thought Heidi was only in town for a short period? I was really surprised when she was at the coffee shop.
BLilTXgirl chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
As upset as she is, I hope she'll give him credit for being honest with her.
BLilTXgirl chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
I'm so proud of Bella! Even if Edward hasn't shown up, she was standing her ground with Garrett. Way to go!

Now I'm really curious about what Edward has to tell her. Maybe she'll realize she isn't the only one with some damage...
BLilTXgirl chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
His game was pretty deep. Impressive though. I hope she starts to see what he's talking about.
BLilTXgirl chapter 8 . 12/14/2012