Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
sportswritergirl chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
The note he wrote about her ass was pure poetry. I'd have the thing framed
cbzoo chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
I don't get Bella's reason for not being honest with him
divyvicki chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Great chapter. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
I love that Heidi is Edwards sister and she is trying to protect him.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
As always, outstanding.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
Well, that was really interesting.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
What a great exercise in getting her to see herself as others see her.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
So glad he showed up. I think it's promising that she's writing music again.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Nice start to their relationship.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Interesting chapter and insight into Bella's mind.
renewagain chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Wonderful sweet ending that brought tears to my eyes. Well I guess I should say future shot or whatever...this is my second story of yours and the second time I've teared up. Pattern here? I'm just always cringing when I imagine someone singing in front of people. I felt the same way when Bella did it a few chapters before. Perfect lyrics! I've enjoyed this a lot.
renewagain chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
Confession, I wanted to be the 1000th reviewer. This is a great story. But this chapter is hurting me! I think it sucks because Bella was wrong, but was she as wrong as he thinks? I know its purposeful, but its looking rough. I'm wondering if it will take a third party - like Maggie - to explain?
renewagain chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
Ouch.
renewagain chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Ugh
This guy is creepy. I believe I said earlier I wouldn't mind if Edward hit him again? I know, you wouldve done it for me if it was three years ago.
renewagain chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Well (responding to old A\Ns) I always hide from my in-laws too. I'm in love with their nap on the couch. Sigh. And I'm kind of excited the drama isn't over, hence mysterious flower left at door.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »