Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
milkfetus10 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Hell yeah!
HollBeth chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Oh my, just, mmm...uh, GUH. Hell to the yes, indeed! Thank Jeepers for Bella getting out of her own damn way and saying what needed to be said! And how much more do I love Edward for working in that little apology? Yeah, he .best. So thankful there are no more questions or wonderings about feelings between them!

Okay, so Garrett's not dead. Meh. Maybe he'll wake up and he and Katie can live fucked-uppily-ever-after! ;)
stratocastic1969 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
whew! it's about damn time...right?

love your story Livie79 :)
shaz308 chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Just found this story after finding practice to deceive the other day on TLS , I think it was. Really like this one too. Hope your LASIK when well. I had mined done almost 10 years ago and the results were immediate and amazing. Just make sure to regularly use the drops to lubricate your eyes and you'll be great. Good luck with your story. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
modernsafari chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
. MOTHERFUCK :(
modernsafari chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...why Bella? ?
modernsafari chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Yeah, I am a little pissed at Bella right now. Thanks for giving me permission to admit it! lol But the poor girl has been through so much and the little "presents" Garrett keeps leaving are creepy.
modernsafari chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
I really wish she would tell him about that damn flower. But the kissing is good, two kisses are even better :)
modernsafari chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
This chapter was so sweet and that kiss was so dreamy, but why'd she have to lie to him. I have a feeling that's gonna back to bite her in the arse.
modernsafari chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
I love, love, love that she told him she's working on fixing herself first. I'm mean, he knows it, but just awwwwwww. :')
modernsafari chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
She's smiling. I'm smiling. It's all good. :)
modernsafari chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
I do. I get it. Especially given the fact that she wants to badly to succeed on her own. But it still hurts ... :(
modernsafari chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Fukcing Garrett...
modernsafari chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
progess...perfect. And now I'm afraid it's going too perfect and Garrett is going to come sniffing around and ruin it. And then I'm going to spit in his ugly fukcing face!
modernsafari chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
OIC what you did there at the end...he's waiting on her. That man is so sweet. I want one, just like him.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »