Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
deranged-dreamer chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
oh my god! oh my god!

i feel like janice in friends.

they said i love you!

damn.

speechless. kind of. omg is on repeat
jennlen522 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Yah! finally is right. I Love it. All steamy and crazy and warm right now because of you. wait, that sounds kinda creepy doesn't it? oh well...you make me a better creeper. bwahahahaha- night vision goggles and all!

This was an excellent way to bring these two back to the point of together. Her goodbye to Garrett was just right, simple and to the point. (somehow i doubt he will remember it in his current state, but i hope so)

Love you SFM! liv

so glad your peepers are good!
linz1628 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Brilliant chapter! I'm so glad she finally closed the door on Garrett. And she finally admitted she loves Edward! And they finally sealed the deal! So much good stuff happening in this one. I love that Edward was able to accept some of the blame (got to love a man that knows when hes in the wrong). Can't wait for these two to talk everything out and be a really strong couple.
milkfetus10 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Hell yeah!
HollBeth chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Oh my, just, mmm...uh, GUH. Hell to the yes, indeed! Thank Jeepers for Bella getting out of her own damn way and saying what needed to be said! And how much more do I love Edward for working in that little apology? Yeah, he .best. So thankful there are no more questions or wonderings about feelings between them!

Okay, so Garrett's not dead. Meh. Maybe he'll wake up and he and Katie can live fucked-uppily-ever-after! ;)
stratocastic1969 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
whew! it's about damn time...right?

love your story Livie79 :)
shaz308 chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Just found this story after finding practice to deceive the other day on TLS , I think it was. Really like this one too. Hope your LASIK when well. I had mined done almost 10 years ago and the results were immediate and amazing. Just make sure to regularly use the drops to lubricate your eyes and you'll be great. Good luck with your story. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
modernsafari chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
. MOTHERFUCK :(
modernsafari chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...why Bella? ?
modernsafari chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Yeah, I am a little pissed at Bella right now. Thanks for giving me permission to admit it! lol But the poor girl has been through so much and the little "presents" Garrett keeps leaving are creepy.
modernsafari chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
I really wish she would tell him about that damn flower. But the kissing is good, two kisses are even better :)
modernsafari chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
This chapter was so sweet and that kiss was so dreamy, but why'd she have to lie to him. I have a feeling that's gonna back to bite her in the arse.
modernsafari chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
I love, love, love that she told him she's working on fixing herself first. I'm mean, he knows it, but just awwwwwww. :')
modernsafari chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
She's smiling. I'm smiling. It's all good. :)
modernsafari chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
I do. I get it. Especially given the fact that she wants to badly to succeed on her own. But it still hurts ... :(
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »