Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
tsm0836 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Somehow I feel these two needed to go through all that crap to get themselves to this place FINALLY. Thank you for writing and sharing.
twilly chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
OK, I forgive Edward for...shit, why was I pissed before? I know there was a reason. Well he did something and I forgive him for what ever it was. I forgive his so fucking hard. :)
DawnsWhimsy chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
My heart is happy I am so glad she finally said goodbye to G and that she has made steps to telling Edward she told him the greatest thing those 3 words that mean so much.
modernsafari chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
I want to smoosh you for that chapter! I'm so glad the lovers are together. Bella has really come so far. I want to smoosh her, too! xox
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
..and all was right with the world! *happy sigh*

Now let's see if we can keep them in their happy place LOL!
twilly chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Oh, my heart was breaking for Garrett. I know, I should be ashamed. But I still wouldn't choose him over Edward who by the way was kind of a dick. And totally not in a good way. I really hope when he comes back Bella tells him off. She shouldn't take that shit from him either. An I the only one who wanted to takeout his pretty little knee caps?

PS I still love you. And Edward. Even if I want to pull his beanie over his eyes and punch him in the solar plexus. .
MsHavisham79 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
I cannot express how happy it makes my heart to finally see this Bella in a place that makes her strong and loved and just plain happy.

I don't know how many times I have read that hospital scene, a lot, but it still pulls me in and just makes me proud that she can acknowledge that the start of what they shared was good but that it got so poisoned there is no way to bring it back and then just... Let go. She should become a role model to girls with shitty self esteem and keeping themselves in bad situations. This is how you find your own strength and get out.

I already told you how palpable Edwards terror is here, he is so afraid that he will never get what his heart needs, that she will break him, and then she hands him her heart and *sigh*

I loved it, I love you. This one is just so freaking special.
deranged-dreamer chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
oh my god! oh my god!

i feel like janice in friends.

they said i love you!

damn.

speechless. kind of. omg is on repeat
jennlen522 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Yah! finally is right. I Love it. All steamy and crazy and warm right now because of you. wait, that sounds kinda creepy doesn't it? oh well...you make me a better creeper. bwahahahaha- night vision goggles and all!

This was an excellent way to bring these two back to the point of together. Her goodbye to Garrett was just right, simple and to the point. (somehow i doubt he will remember it in his current state, but i hope so)

Love you SFM! liv

so glad your peepers are good!
linz1628 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Brilliant chapter! I'm so glad she finally closed the door on Garrett. And she finally admitted she loves Edward! And they finally sealed the deal! So much good stuff happening in this one. I love that Edward was able to accept some of the blame (got to love a man that knows when hes in the wrong). Can't wait for these two to talk everything out and be a really strong couple.
milkfetus10 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Hell yeah!
HollBeth chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Oh my, just, mmm...uh, GUH. Hell to the yes, indeed! Thank Jeepers for Bella getting out of her own damn way and saying what needed to be said! And how much more do I love Edward for working in that little apology? Yeah, he .best. So thankful there are no more questions or wonderings about feelings between them!

Okay, so Garrett's not dead. Meh. Maybe he'll wake up and he and Katie can live fucked-uppily-ever-after! ;)
stratocastic1969 chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
whew! it's about damn time...right?

love your story Livie79 :)
shaz308 chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Just found this story after finding practice to deceive the other day on TLS , I think it was. Really like this one too. Hope your LASIK when well. I had mined done almost 10 years ago and the results were immediate and amazing. Just make sure to regularly use the drops to lubricate your eyes and you'll be great. Good luck with your story. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
modernsafari chapter 18 . 2/1/2012