Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
tsm0836 chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
She must be scared shitless and obviously is resorting to her old coping mechanism. Thank you for your words.
TwistedLea chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Finally able to catch up on chapters, and now I wanna go ice skating.
xtothey chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
She best not be pulling a freaking New Moon. Or ELSE!
twilly chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Oy. The poker scene kinda made up for the what the hell is going to happen now creepy scene, even if it was before. Ima a little scared for her.
HollBeth chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
I loved that they had some naughty fun, but Bella...girl, you need to get some people in on this with you! This is creepy as hell!

If she keeps this up, I'll dub her "Scarlettella," since she's so inclined to "think about it tomorrow" like the fair Miss O'Hara!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Hmmmm, who was it said: "Ain't nothin'wrong with a little bump and grind." *snickers*

Hell'n a good dry humpin'is grossly underrated LOL!

Liv darlin', that was so hot, I mighta had to attack hubs just now LMAO!

And Edward is NOT gonna be a happy camper when she finally fesses up to Garrett's creapazoid activities.
linz1628 chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Garrett is starting to feel even more dangerous! Bella really needs to tell Edward, she can't expect him to share everything and her not do the same. Especially something like this where she could be in danger. Edward seems to know shes hiding stuff too, the longer she leaves things the worse it looks. I'm glad you've got a plan though, so I'm going to relax and see how it unfolds.
deranged-dreamer chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
i was sure she would end up in the hospital!

i think i have to reread, cause as soon she she got in the cab i was thinking: he is going to beat her up! edward will find her in the hospital! and i had to skim to see what would happen.

too many soap operas growing up made me the drama queen.

and now im pissed off she is not telling mark. edward.

whatever!
MsHavisham79 chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
You do have a plan, and its a brilliant plan.

I know I already told you most of thist stuff during the writing/redaing process but I always like to tell you all in one place when you post it too.

Seriously made me want to go back to high school so I could get all dry humpy again. Or, you know, grab a random man in the street and dry hump him.

I love that Bella got jealous and concerned about things that she herself is guiilty of, keeping information about the ex to herself. It's human nature and there is no way she would be able to change her behavior just like that, no matter how much she might feel like she should, or even want to. And don't we always get most irrationally upset about the things we have no right to get upset about?

It would be too convenient and unrealistoc for her to suddenly run to Edward when something scared her, especially if she thought it might either bring him harm or scare him away.

Emotions are not rational and I think you do such a wonderful job of conveying that in this story. It makes my heart ache in the best possible way because they both seem so real.

I love you bunches and I hope Bella isn't too tired after her 8am class, those suck ;)
oh werd chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Livie works in mysterious ways. *bows down to the awesome*
Maplestyle chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Gah! I just kind of want to smack her! Edward is going to be worried. She needs to get a restraining order on that jerk before he hurts someone. What a creeper! Can't wait for next chapter.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
I am so disappointed in her. She needs Edward. She has

to tell him.
jennlen522 chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
This was really great and no, i could never imagine this was in any way causing you to freak out. It always looks and flows beautifully.

By the way, who could use a good dry humping from Edward? *raises hand and bounces in seat* Thank you for that by the way. NIIIICE

I am getting the feeling that we are really getting somewhere now in this story and I am so on for the ride. 3
milkfetus10 chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Bella really needs to tell Edward about Garrett! I can believe he's turning into a stalker!
iambeagle chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
IDK WTF happened, but hey, you get two reviews! Maybe you SHOULD block me from reading your story. I don't even know how to give a proper review.

Um...what can I say that I didn't already say...

Made me kinda mad B got upset over E not telling her about talking to Gianna. HYPOCRITE! But I get it.

I bet Edward has a big dick. You can't dry hump with a small dick & get someone off. Nope.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »