Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
DawnsWhimsy chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
I am so disappointed in her. She needs Edward. She has

to tell him.
jennlen522 chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
This was really great and no, i could never imagine this was in any way causing you to freak out. It always looks and flows beautifully.

By the way, who could use a good dry humping from Edward? *raises hand and bounces in seat* Thank you for that by the way. NIIIICE

I am getting the feeling that we are really getting somewhere now in this story and I am so on for the ride. 3
milkfetus10 chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Bella really needs to tell Edward about Garrett! I can believe he's turning into a stalker!
iambeagle chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
IDK WTF happened, but hey, you get two reviews! Maybe you SHOULD block me from reading your story. I don't even know how to give a proper review.

Um...what can I say that I didn't already say...

Made me kinda mad B got upset over E not telling her about talking to Gianna. HYPOCRITE! But I get it.

I bet Edward has a big dick. You can't dry hump with a small dick & get someone off. Nope.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
You give good dry hump.

Sigh. Why doesn't Bella realize that Edward can handle the truth? I get why she's not being completely honest with him yet, but still. He's so cute with herrrrrr.

Creepy Garrett is creepy fucking asshole. He needs to take a hint. Stupid yellow panda bear.
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
OK, NOW I'm all caught up...and gonna be late for work LMAO! Now bring on the next chapter BB! MWAH!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Well bugger! I can so see why she would think that, but DAMN!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
"I don't give a shit that you hit that asshole!" *Fist pump!* And just like that, she choses Edward and she doesn't even realize it yet. But she will! Progress, yeah!
hopelesstattromantic chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
"Because kissing you once isn't enough."

:D SWOON!

Loving this story so far. Can't wait for the next update.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
HOLE. ! And this is only the first chapter? Damn right for Meg to have bugged you to start posting this! OK, I'm goin'in...
gagirl73 chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Oh man, such a great chapter and Mr. Adorable with the swoon worthy kissing. Need update soon and she needs to fess up quickly.
milkfetus10 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Love this story so much!
xtothey chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
. I love a swoonerific Edward.
tsm0836 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Because one kiss is not enough, this is just the sweetest thing. Thank you for sharing your words.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
It's nice to see the carefree side of Bella that comes out when she's with Edward :) I still disagree with her decision though..she should tell Edward because it will most likely come back and blow up in her face. Not to mention, a relationship is based on trust and if she's keeping things from him... I can see she's confused and scared but she has to open up to him.
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »