Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
HOLE. ! And this is only the first chapter? Damn right for Meg to have bugged you to start posting this! OK, I'm goin'in...
Bearhugs17 chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Oh man, such a great chapter and Mr. Adorable with the swoon worthy kissing. Need update soon and she needs to fess up quickly.
milkfetus10 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Love this story so much!
xtothey chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
. I love a swoonerific Edward.
tsm0836 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Because one kiss is not enough, this is just the sweetest thing. Thank you for sharing your words.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
It's nice to see the carefree side of Bella that comes out when she's with Edward :) I still disagree with her decision though..she should tell Edward because it will most likely come back and blow up in her face. Not to mention, a relationship is based on trust and if she's keeping things from him... I can see she's confused and scared but she has to open up to him.
Nilla79 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Just read the whole story in one sitting and I love it. Can't wait for more. Hoping for an update soon.
MsHavisham79 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
d.u.u.u.u. .

You seriously melted my whole being with that once not being enough thing. Like for reals. I'm reading this in bed (delaying getting up although I am FAST running out of time) and I like just sort of melted back into the pillows. Such a swoony man. Although I feel like he was holding back on the phone...

I get that Bella was upset with Maggie but I feel like that sort of tough love she tried at first, when she thought it was possible Bella had seen Garrett, was necessary in the past. That would be a hard habit to break even once she was doing better.

I could honestly SEE all of this in my mind as I read it, you just blow me away with some of your descriptions. Loved it as I love you.
linz1628 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Poor Bella feels stuck between telling Edward and not telling. Its easy for us to see he would be worried and try to help but definitly wouldnt leave. He is so sweet to take her ice skating, I kinda wonder if he suspects about the flower?
iambeagle chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Sweet chapter is sweet. The ice skating & the reason why he kisses her twice & the realization for her that kissing him once would never be enough either. Gahhhhh. Love. LOVEYOU. Love.
TwistStix chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Could Edward be any more adorable, nope I don't think he could! You want to take him to meet your parents and then take him home to do naughty things to him! Oh my, I think I've revealed too much :)
Maplestyle chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Isn't Megs new story angsty too? I can't handle all the angst...but I'm going to check it out :D
twilly chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Ice skating and double kisses? Are you trying to swoon me to death? I loved it!
BeachRosey chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Glad to see she at least told her therapist about lying to Edward about the flower. Baby steps I suppose.
HollBeth chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
"Because," he shrugged, "kissing you once isn't enough."

Dreamy Edward. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy.

Except for that part where I think he has something to hide...on the phone, it sounded like he was avoiding or hiding something. I hope it's nothing.

And even though I get her "wait and see" attitude, I really do, I think she should have told Edward about the flower. We'll see what happens!
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »