Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Decca31 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Amazingly good.

And I think E can figure out on his own that that kind of reaction doesn't come from a flower for your roommate... Though Bella is being stupid by keeping quiet, but Rome wasn't built in a day, eh?

Loving it!
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
After reading the 2 chapters of your new story, I had to check this out as well :) And I have to say, your writing and this story is amazing! I look forward to reading more of both of your stories.
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I loved the song in this chapter, I loved the fact that she wants to try. I was a little pissed at her for lying to Edward though. Relationships need honesty. Hopefully she'll tell him the truth. Caught up now and can't wait to read more!
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I'm so happy that she's being up front with him about wanting to fix herself first before trying with him. This Edward is adorkable!
Maplestyle chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
I'm really really glad to see mention of a therapist in this chapter! I had mentioned it in an earlier review that one would be good for her.

I feel so sad for her hair but sometimes it's good to change something about ourselves to make us feel better.
Maplestyle chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
It's really hard to be in Bella's shoes and have someone come along that sweeps everything you've ever heard and thought under the rug.
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I am so glad that Edward puched that fucker in the face! I'm a little worried about what he has to talk to her about though :(
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I just seriously love this Edward! With big fat puffy hearts!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Did you even realize that you just Richard Marxed us all at the end of this chapter? Or am I dating myself here?
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I'm glad she sought out Edward. And I'll be honest the word friend leaves a bitter taste in my mouth too ;)
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I have to ask where the song lyrics come from...are they actual songs or did you write the lyrics?
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I really hope she doesn't go back to Garrett...and not just because I want her with Edward (which I do), because Garrett is the worthless piece of shit and Bella is better then that. She should probably go see a therapist or something though.
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
God I just want to hold her...and then find Garrett and cut off his junk!
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wow Peter's an asshole. Does he even know how his friend treats Bella? I'd assume so because he picked his side. I want to punch him. Reading on...
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Oh I so want to kick her exes ass. Mine was like that. Everything was my fault, I was a bitch, I ruined everything. It took me years to figure out HE was the problem. My new man (of ten years now) treats me like a queen and I love him to bits. Hopefully Edward and Bella will find a way to have a HEA like I did (though I do notice that there is no pairing for this story *bites nails*)
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »