Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Nilla79 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Just read the whole story in one sitting and I love it. Can't wait for more. Hoping for an update soon.
MsHavisham79 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
d.u.u.u.u. .

You seriously melted my whole being with that once not being enough thing. Like for reals. I'm reading this in bed (delaying getting up although I am FAST running out of time) and I like just sort of melted back into the pillows. Such a swoony man. Although I feel like he was holding back on the phone...

I get that Bella was upset with Maggie but I feel like that sort of tough love she tried at first, when she thought it was possible Bella had seen Garrett, was necessary in the past. That would be a hard habit to break even once she was doing better.

I could honestly SEE all of this in my mind as I read it, you just blow me away with some of your descriptions. Loved it as I love you.
linz1628 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Poor Bella feels stuck between telling Edward and not telling. Its easy for us to see he would be worried and try to help but definitly wouldnt leave. He is so sweet to take her ice skating, I kinda wonder if he suspects about the flower?
iambeagle chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Sweet chapter is sweet. The ice skating & the reason why he kisses her twice & the realization for her that kissing him once would never be enough either. Gahhhhh. Love. LOVEYOU. Love.
TwistStix chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Could Edward be any more adorable, nope I don't think he could! You want to take him to meet your parents and then take him home to do naughty things to him! Oh my, I think I've revealed too much :)
Maplestyle chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Isn't Megs new story angsty too? I can't handle all the angst...but I'm going to check it out :D
twilly chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Ice skating and double kisses? Are you trying to swoon me to death? I loved it!
BeachRosey chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Glad to see she at least told her therapist about lying to Edward about the flower. Baby steps I suppose.
HollBeth chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
"Because," he shrugged, "kissing you once isn't enough."

Dreamy Edward. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy.

Except for that part where I think he has something to hide...on the phone, it sounded like he was avoiding or hiding something. I hope it's nothing.

And even though I get her "wait and see" attitude, I really do, I think she should have told Edward about the flower. We'll see what happens!
left1215 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Ugh, stupid flower. TELL HIM BELLA! - that is all I have to say about that.

I loved that he told her kissing her once just wasn't enough - J said that to me when we first started dating so awww :)

Thanks for ending it on a happy note this chapter! Can't wait for more!
deranged-dreamer chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
When he said kissing heronce wasnt enough swoon dies.

I want to shake some sense into bella! Tell him about the flower!
Decca31 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Amazingly good.

And I think E can figure out on his own that that kind of reaction doesn't come from a flower for your roommate... Though Bella is being stupid by keeping quiet, but Rome wasn't built in a day, eh?

Loving it!
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
After reading the 2 chapters of your new story, I had to check this out as well :) And I have to say, your writing and this story is amazing! I look forward to reading more of both of your stories.
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I loved the song in this chapter, I loved the fact that she wants to try. I was a little pissed at her for lying to Edward though. Relationships need honesty. Hopefully she'll tell him the truth. Caught up now and can't wait to read more!
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I'm so happy that she's being up front with him about wanting to fix herself first before trying with him. This Edward is adorkable!
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »