Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
twilly chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Ice skating and double kisses? Are you trying to swoon me to death? I loved it!
BeachRosey chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Glad to see she at least told her therapist about lying to Edward about the flower. Baby steps I suppose.
HollBeth chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
"Because," he shrugged, "kissing you once isn't enough."

Dreamy Edward. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy.

Except for that part where I think he has something to hide...on the phone, it sounded like he was avoiding or hiding something. I hope it's nothing.

And even though I get her "wait and see" attitude, I really do, I think she should have told Edward about the flower. We'll see what happens!
left1215 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Ugh, stupid flower. TELL HIM BELLA! - that is all I have to say about that.

I loved that he told her kissing her once just wasn't enough - J said that to me when we first started dating so awww :)

Thanks for ending it on a happy note this chapter! Can't wait for more!
deranged-dreamer chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
When he said kissing heronce wasnt enough swoon dies.

I want to shake some sense into bella! Tell him about the flower!
Decca31 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Amazingly good.

And I think E can figure out on his own that that kind of reaction doesn't come from a flower for your roommate... Though Bella is being stupid by keeping quiet, but Rome wasn't built in a day, eh?

Loving it!
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
After reading the 2 chapters of your new story, I had to check this out as well :) And I have to say, your writing and this story is amazing! I look forward to reading more of both of your stories.
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I loved the song in this chapter, I loved the fact that she wants to try. I was a little pissed at her for lying to Edward though. Relationships need honesty. Hopefully she'll tell him the truth. Caught up now and can't wait to read more!
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I'm so happy that she's being up front with him about wanting to fix herself first before trying with him. This Edward is adorkable!
Maplestyle chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
I'm really really glad to see mention of a therapist in this chapter! I had mentioned it in an earlier review that one would be good for her.

I feel so sad for her hair but sometimes it's good to change something about ourselves to make us feel better.
Maplestyle chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
It's really hard to be in Bella's shoes and have someone come along that sweeps everything you've ever heard and thought under the rug.
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I am so glad that Edward puched that fucker in the face! I'm a little worried about what he has to talk to her about though :(
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I just seriously love this Edward! With big fat puffy hearts!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Did you even realize that you just Richard Marxed us all at the end of this chapter? Or am I dating myself here?
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I'm glad she sought out Edward. And I'll be honest the word friend leaves a bitter taste in my mouth too ;)
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »