Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
HollBeth chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Duhn, duhn, DUUUUUUHN!

Crap. Knew it would happen, hate to see it, though! I hope they make it through this stronger and intact.

Thank you for the update! Happy New Year!
kismit1496 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
funny that you mentioned how different dirt roads is - that one is not usually my cup o'tea but because of meg I was willing to give it a go. Any drug use recreational or otherwise is usually a hard limit for me. Probably due mostly from my inability to relate. However both that and this one are well written with characters you can't help but what to know/hear more about.
twilly chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
First of all, I'm pretty sure I'm the queen of run on sentences. One of my friends actually counts my semicolons (I love the semi!)

Second, oh the song and her mini collapse over his disappearance. And the way she wouldn't let the voice though and then he was there...OMG so good. Falling asleep, tangled together; so, so good.

Third, the lily; GASP GASP GASP

Edward! Go back and save her! Even if it's from herself. Even though it not just herself, is it?

PS someone is late for our meeting. Which is probably good because my reviews ramble enough as they are, no need to add a time delay to that!
iambeagle chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
This chapter was full of all kinda of puffies! I love how Bella let Edward know she was ready to try through lyrics :') They were too cute and, like Maggie said, made my teeth ache! Something tells me that even though Garrett isn't gone for GOOD (not yet, anyway), nothing will keep E from wanting to be with B. Happy sigh.

Now go burn that flower because that shit ain't cool, yo. Creeper.
Bearhugs17 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter and writing. Looking forward to an update and watching them build a foundation together. Loving this story!
tsm0836 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
You are writing beautifully about a very difficult subject. So glad I came upon this story look forward to seeing these two move forward and help each other. Thank you.
MsHavisham79 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
This is totally why I love you. Well one of the many reasons.

I loved that description of the kiss and would like to know where I can order one of those?

Edwards reaction to her declarations at the coffee shop was perfect, enough to make her relax but to also let her know he understood. Such a wonderful Edward you are writing here, really he is. And I LMAO at "I prefer uniquely witty, but, yeah, insane works from time to time as well." - I think I may be using uniquely witty to describe myself from now on.

I think, should you ever try to teach me anything musical I would be about as talented as Edward...

I am so glad she didn't totally freak out when he kissed her.

I love every bit of progress she makes in this story!
DeanieMarie86 chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
Just read all 13 chaps tonight! LOVE IT!
dhrudjdjdjxndgfj chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
You've created an awesome Edward he's so quirky, dorky, adorable! Glad that she's slowly but surely getting better in all aspects of her life. I love, love, love this story!:-)
oh werd chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
I second the leg humping request.
dhrudjdjdjxndgfj chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
TwistStix chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I was just thinking about Bella's flashback to the kiss and the brilliant dialogue and it reminded me that I hadn't told you how much I loved this chapter :)
iambeagle chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Weeeeeee, you posted!

There are little glimmers of hope in each chapter, and I love that. Wanna know why? Okay, I'll tell you! Because it's so realistic and I'm SO glad she's not just all of a sudden perfect & better & trying to jump into a relationship with Edward. It'd be easy to do that, sure, but it wouldn't last.

They are cute friends. JSJSJS. Even if he can't play the guitar, that boy is still fiiiine & sweet as can be. Puffypuffy.
HollBeth chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Progress!

He's so sweet, hot and nerdy...and precious. She's doing well and is still being blatantly honest, which I'm sure both Edward and I appreciate!

You needn't have worried - this was a very enjoyable chapter! But I'm gunshy after so many fics, and I also know that parasites like Garrett aren't gotten rid of so easily, so I'm waiting for something terrible to happen. I only hope she's even stronger when it does so that he doesn't break her, and hope that her relationship with Edward is strong enough by then that he won't freak out, and she can lean on him if she needs to.

Thank you for the update!
left1215 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
This chapter for the win! I am glad to see she is getting to a place where she can be a little more light hearted and free with him.

The flashback was sooooo good. As much as her freak out made me want to shank her, it was good to be able to see inside her head and find out her reasoning for doing what she did.

I think it is good for the both of them that she laid it all out on the table as far as what she needs from right now. I am glad that at the end of the chapter she gave him so hope that things won't always be as they are now. She can see that she is making progress and that when she is ready, Edward is the one she wants to move forward with.

Now all we have to do is wait for Bella to get herself to that place.
1,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »