Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
oh werd chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Ah, Bella shoulda understood people watching, she suggested it during her whole "let's be friends" spiel. Yup. Your beta shoulda caught that. Damn you beta. I guess I'll just have to offer my services. Because, you know, as a friend, I just wanna help you. And this is definitely not a ploy to see updates early, nuh-uh. I'm being totally unselfish here.

Oh and by the way? I was ALWAYS motherfucking Luigi.
oh werd chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
*She has a banner!*

Ok so the "too early to be alive" line made me lmao (and I'll be stealing that, thank you very much) and Edward checkin out her ass made me swoon. I'm a sucker for a horny gentleman. I guess that's why I loved Twilight so much in the first place!

Lovin it chick!
oh werd chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Wow, lil Miss Emo
oh werd chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Sorry I'm just now starting this buddy but I can already tell I'll be caught up by tomorrow morniing and begging you for an update.
twilly chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I hope she starts to believe him. Of course she had to want to believe him first. I think she pretty close to that.

PS: you author's note was funny because when I first read DR, it told the TFT girls about it and then a couple of days later I send them a nice "reminder" Did you guys read it yet? "Why the hell not? That might have been in shouty caps. :)
xtothey chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Well, Edward is just too sweet. I love him. He really is just what Bella needs in her life.
deranged-dreamer chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
He is so sweet.

Have you mentioned before what is edward work?
gabby1017 chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Liv... The chapter was everything of the title... a beautiful mess... so much meaning...

Hugs, Gabby
MsHavisham79 chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Now I'm going to cry! You dedicated the chapter to me? I have never been more honored, for real.

It was a great chapter too!

I love Edward, the way he is trying to get her to relax, to open up at the same time as trying to make her see that she is none of the things she thinks about herself. I understand her fear, her trepidation but he's good. And that smile could make me forget my name so I'm not surprised it made her forget a few things.

I had all these other things to say about how great this was until I got to the a/n and now I am only thinking I love you!
stratocastic1969 chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
well...good morning to me!

I wake up to updates on 3 stories I'm reading and the sun is up and all is right with the world.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that Edward showed up at Bella's place...with coffe...and wearing a beanie (SIGH)...i've seen the photo to go with that paragraph...he is lovely!

don't make me wait...I love your story!
deranged-dreamer chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
I want an epov!
twilly chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
How sweet, as soon as sis left, he's on her doorstep! Thanks for putting the beannie in there just for me. Yeah-huh it was for me!

My mom might have given me an Edward Barbie for Christmas a couple of years ago. And there's a possibility when I was in the toy section once, there was a Ken fashion collection with jeans, a button up, an iPhone and a freaking beanie. There's a chance I bought it and redressed Edward and he sits on my computer desk. :)
dhrudjdjdjxndgfj chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Friends, huh? Wonder how long that's gonna last, but that bodes well for a relationship. Edward and his gestures are so sweet! The pain that she channels through her music is...wow. Music does soothe the soul:-)
MsHavisham79 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Oh my darling Liv, I loved it.

I am thrilled that she is writing and even happier that while she was keeping an eye out to see Edward and was a little disappointed when he didn't show up she was not devastated or broken by the fact that he wasn't there. It made the surprise of him showing up in the morning all the sweeter. And in a beanie - yum. Somewhere in an alternate universe in my mind he turned up in JUST the beanie.

Edwards reaction to her outfit (or lack thereof) was very cute and I cannot wait to see them spend some time together.
shehazi chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for sharing. Going to take a gander at your banner now.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »