Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Maplestyle chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
I'm really really glad to see mention of a therapist in this chapter! I had mentioned it in an earlier review that one would be good for her.

I feel so sad for her hair but sometimes it's good to change something about ourselves to make us feel better.
Maplestyle chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
It's really hard to be in Bella's shoes and have someone come along that sweeps everything you've ever heard and thought under the rug.
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I am so glad that Edward puched that fucker in the face! I'm a little worried about what he has to talk to her about though :(
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I just seriously love this Edward! With big fat puffy hearts!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Did you even realize that you just Richard Marxed us all at the end of this chapter? Or am I dating myself here?
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I'm glad she sought out Edward. And I'll be honest the word friend leaves a bitter taste in my mouth too ;)
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I have to ask where the song lyrics come from...are they actual songs or did you write the lyrics?
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I really hope she doesn't go back to Garrett...and not just because I want her with Edward (which I do), because Garrett is the worthless piece of shit and Bella is better then that. She should probably go see a therapist or something though.
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
God I just want to hold her...and then find Garrett and cut off his junk!
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wow Peter's an asshole. Does he even know how his friend treats Bella? I'd assume so because he picked his side. I want to punch him. Reading on...
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Oh I so want to kick her exes ass. Mine was like that. Everything was my fault, I was a bitch, I ruined everything. It took me years to figure out HE was the problem. My new man (of ten years now) treats me like a queen and I love him to bits. Hopefully Edward and Bella will find a way to have a HEA like I did (though I do notice that there is no pairing for this story *bites nails*)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ah BB I have a feeling I'm going to need my big girl panties for this one too. Now that Dirt Roads is ending *sob* you and your partner in crime need to write some more funnies to get me through this one and PtD!
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Amazing so far.
left1215 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
You know what I love so much about this story is that even thought I haven't gone through what Bella is going through, you still write it in a way that I can totally relate to. Who hasn't had their head and heart in conflict over a boy before?

And the song, you know I love it and I know how hard you worked on it. It was perfect and his reaction was perfect. And the movie scene was great. I love how even though this whole thing has been difficult for them, they can still enjoy something as simple as a movie together.

And right now I want to walk into your office and give you the best side eye you have ever seen. Garrett...a flower...why can't they just be left alone in their little bubble? Why you gotta mess with them when they have finally have a happy moment?
TwistStix chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Thank you for such a lovely, sweet chapter except for the end bit of couse. But personally I think Bella should have been more pissed at receiving one measly flower :) I suppose Garrett was thinking why spend money on a plant you can't smoke lol
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »