Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wow Peter's an asshole. Does he even know how his friend treats Bella? I'd assume so because he picked his side. I want to punch him. Reading on...
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Oh I so want to kick her exes ass. Mine was like that. Everything was my fault, I was a bitch, I ruined everything. It took me years to figure out HE was the problem. My new man (of ten years now) treats me like a queen and I love him to bits. Hopefully Edward and Bella will find a way to have a HEA like I did (though I do notice that there is no pairing for this story *bites nails*)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ah BB I have a feeling I'm going to need my big girl panties for this one too. Now that Dirt Roads is ending *sob* you and your partner in crime need to write some more funnies to get me through this one and PtD!
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Amazing so far.
left1215 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
You know what I love so much about this story is that even thought I haven't gone through what Bella is going through, you still write it in a way that I can totally relate to. Who hasn't had their head and heart in conflict over a boy before?

And the song, you know I love it and I know how hard you worked on it. It was perfect and his reaction was perfect. And the movie scene was great. I love how even though this whole thing has been difficult for them, they can still enjoy something as simple as a movie together.

And right now I want to walk into your office and give you the best side eye you have ever seen. Garrett...a flower...why can't they just be left alone in their little bubble? Why you gotta mess with them when they have finally have a happy moment?
TwistStix chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Thank you for such a lovely, sweet chapter except for the end bit of couse. But personally I think Bella should have been more pissed at receiving one measly flower :) I suppose Garrett was thinking why spend money on a plant you can't smoke lol
tsm0836 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
I hope Bella is strong and doesn't crumble with Garrett. Am a bit conflicted that she didn't tell Edward, though can see that she really must face this on her terms and gain the strength to know that she can rid Garrett and his words from her life.

Love the song.
xtothey chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I love their kiss! I loved Edward's reaction. Please, please, please let her be honest with Edward about the flower. Maybe she can talk to Sasha about it - she has come so far.
MsHavisham79 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
My dear, you never told me you were yanking the rug out right at the end there! You killed me with that flower. I'm guessing someone saw her performance and Garret decided to move in before she properly healed and he no longer had any hold on her?

The chapter was beautiful and the song, man, the song was great.

The little movie viewing session was so sweet, until you yanked that damn rug!

Your Edward is just such a good guy, I know where his foundation comes from and it just makes me all grinny for you every time he is sweet to her. Is that weird?

Was the Pulp Fiction confusion from real life at all?

Love you oodles!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
SHIT SHE CAN NEVER CATCH A BREAK.
deranged-dreamer chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Wtf?

Can they move to a new state?

Where does edward sister lives?

And singing that she was ready, swoon!
DeenieMarie86 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Oh my gah! What a sweet chapter! Loved her song :))) and the cuddling *sighs*

Okay, so Garrett is bat shit crazy. Great. LOL. Poor Bella.

Thanks for an awesome update!
roxie1207 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
So, I love this story, but normally suck at reviews. I had to leave one after you admitted the update came because you were hiding from the in-laws :) Nice to know I'm not the only one who's not completely enamored with the husbands family...On to the story. It is so well written. I can literally feel Bella's pain and total lack of self-worth from Garrett. I love that you make it clear that she is in counseling (so important) and that she is slowly starting to move on with Edward. I hope she is honest and doesn't hide the escalating stalker stuff with Garrett from Edward, but will trust you to take the story where you want it to go. Thanks for writing! Roxie
linz1628 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Damn Garrett! They were finally moving forward and Bellas trying so hard. They had the most perfect night and now stupid Garrett turns up. I hope she tells Edward the truth when she gets her head round this. Great update!
BeachRosey chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
She needs to be honest with Edward. Lying will only catch up to her and just hurt him. I had hoped she was maturing.
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »