Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
deranged-dreamer chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Wtf?

Can they move to a new state?

Where does edward sister lives?

And singing that she was ready, swoon!
DeenieMarie86 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Oh my gah! What a sweet chapter! Loved her song :))) and the cuddling *sighs*

Okay, so Garrett is bat shit crazy. Great. LOL. Poor Bella.

Thanks for an awesome update!
roxie1207 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
So, I love this story, but normally suck at reviews. I had to leave one after you admitted the update came because you were hiding from the in-laws :) Nice to know I'm not the only one who's not completely enamored with the husbands family...On to the story. It is so well written. I can literally feel Bella's pain and total lack of self-worth from Garrett. I love that you make it clear that she is in counseling (so important) and that she is slowly starting to move on with Edward. I hope she is honest and doesn't hide the escalating stalker stuff with Garrett from Edward, but will trust you to take the story where you want it to go. Thanks for writing! Roxie
linz1628 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Damn Garrett! They were finally moving forward and Bellas trying so hard. They had the most perfect night and now stupid Garrett turns up. I hope she tells Edward the truth when she gets her head round this. Great update!
BeachRosey chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
She needs to be honest with Edward. Lying will only catch up to her and just hurt him. I had hoped she was maturing.
HollBeth chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Duhn, duhn, DUUUUUUHN!

Crap. Knew it would happen, hate to see it, though! I hope they make it through this stronger and intact.

Thank you for the update! Happy New Year!
kismit1496 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
funny that you mentioned how different dirt roads is - that one is not usually my cup o'tea but because of meg I was willing to give it a go. Any drug use recreational or otherwise is usually a hard limit for me. Probably due mostly from my inability to relate. However both that and this one are well written with characters you can't help but what to know/hear more about.
twilly chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
First of all, I'm pretty sure I'm the queen of run on sentences. One of my friends actually counts my semicolons (I love the semi!)

Second, oh the song and her mini collapse over his disappearance. And the way she wouldn't let the voice though and then he was there...OMG so good. Falling asleep, tangled together; so, so good.

Third, the lily; GASP GASP GASP

Edward! Go back and save her! Even if it's from herself. Even though it not just herself, is it?

PS someone is late for our meeting. Which is probably good because my reviews ramble enough as they are, no need to add a time delay to that!
iambeagle chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
This chapter was full of all kinda of puffies! I love how Bella let Edward know she was ready to try through lyrics :') They were too cute and, like Maggie said, made my teeth ache! Something tells me that even though Garrett isn't gone for GOOD (not yet, anyway), nothing will keep E from wanting to be with B. Happy sigh.

Now go burn that flower because that shit ain't cool, yo. Creeper.
gagirl73 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter and writing. Looking forward to an update and watching them build a foundation together. Loving this story!
tsm0836 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
You are writing beautifully about a very difficult subject. So glad I came upon this story look forward to seeing these two move forward and help each other. Thank you.
MsHavisham79 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
This is totally why I love you. Well one of the many reasons.

I loved that description of the kiss and would like to know where I can order one of those?

Edwards reaction to her declarations at the coffee shop was perfect, enough to make her relax but to also let her know he understood. Such a wonderful Edward you are writing here, really he is. And I LMAO at "I prefer uniquely witty, but, yeah, insane works from time to time as well." - I think I may be using uniquely witty to describe myself from now on.

I think, should you ever try to teach me anything musical I would be about as talented as Edward...

I am so glad she didn't totally freak out when he kissed her.

I love every bit of progress she makes in this story!
DeenieMarie86 chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
Just read all 13 chaps tonight! LOVE IT!
dhrudjdjdjxndgfj chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
You've created an awesome Edward he's so quirky, dorky, adorable! Glad that she's slowly but surely getting better in all aspects of her life. I love, love, love this story!:-)
oh werd chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
I second the leg humping request.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »