Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
jennlen522 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
so good, so sweet, they are and you are. i can't wait to see her fixed and busting wide open humping his leg. lol. i know it won't be that way, but you get me so, you know what i mean. :)
HollBeth chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Comments for both 11 and 12...

Edward's story is sad, but not as tragic for him personally as I was fearing with his hesitancy. But again, his intuition reigned supreme - he knew she'd assume she was his new charity case, and she did.

I'm thankful that she didn't just blindly kick him out, instead opting to let him touch her and speak to her.

The hair is just one more sign of her letting go of the dead weight of her past. It's symbolic, but right on.

Glad he isn't giving up, and glad she isn't trying to force him to. Lovely update!
HollBeth chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Oh, holy hell - this is not gonna be good with Garrett. Crap...

At least Edward is back, but I want to know what's up in his world...
HollBeth chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Just right. He may not know her story, but he's very intuitive. He'll break through her wall eventually. The great thing is, she's already self-aware enough to know she shouldn't let Garrett's words and criticisms rule her. Now, we just need to get her to listen to herself and stop letting those notions creep in so she can see herself as Edward does.
HollBeth chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Bless you for sharing her history with us before she shares it with Edward. I'm growing weary of stories with a secret that the author keeps from not only other characters but also the readers. For a long time. I understand if something can't be shared with another character for awhile sometimes, but we, the readers, can't exactly tell them, so the secret's safe with us, you know? Anyway...thank you so much for going ahead and telling us!

In the same vein, thank you for a "no-BS" Edward. Same argument as before - characters who never just say what they mean or ask what they want needlessly drag out a story. Loving this so much. Worried Peter or Garrett are going to mess with her AND mess with Edward.
iambeagle chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
GOOD FOR MAGGIE FOR STEPPING IN. GARRETT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF AND REALIZE WHAT HES GOING TO BELLA. SHE MAKES PROGRESS AND THEN HE STEPS IN AND FUCKS IT ALL UP AGAIN. EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T SAY OR DO MUCH TO AFFECT HER IN THIS CHAPTER, JUST SEEING HOW WELL HE IS DOING WAS ENOUGH. AND SCREW HIM. NOT LITERALLY. CAUSE I HATE HIM.
iambeagle chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
People watching FTW. But, really, it was sweet what Edward did with the mirror and helping her see herself clearly. He's kind of great...in that I really want to fuck his dick sorta way.
iambeagle chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Seriously though, those lyrics that YOU wrote are amazing.

You're as awesome as queso and jalapenos. JUST SO GOOD.
iambeagle chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Garrett needs to choke on a cock.

A big, fat juicy cock.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
You know what? I've already read this but I am just now reviewing & i am laughing at your A/N- "Oh, Bella"

That's what I am thinking right now- "Oh, Liv."
iambeagle chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
I thought it was so cute & sweet how excited he was for her to text/call him. Loved the talk with Heidi and I'm glad she wasn't a bitch. THE END. you whore. Love you.
Bearhugs17 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Great update and I cant wait to see where the phone call leads. The note was perfect!
HollBeth chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Holy cow. How cruel! "You'll just be back with him anyway...". I mean, really? I will never understand the allure being cruel holds for some people. Geez.

Don't give up, Edward. Don't. Give. Up.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Already hooked - what an effed-up morning after a sad turn of affairs - pun intended. Very interesting, and of course I can't wait to find out who or what damaged her.
left1215 chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Another great chapter Liv.

So proud of Bella for taking a stand and making a change so she can literally start to see her self differently.

OMG, that note Edward wrote her, classic! Way better than cliche flowers or some bull#*$%.

I loved the exchange between her and Heidi. I like how she didn't back down even when Heidi was right about how Bella would have reacted.

My fav part had to be Edward's reaction to her text message. I seriously love him! And he makes her smile!
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »